Contributor

Re: Gourmet Holiday Today

[ Edited ]

I totally agree desertDi .  
And COVID is not gone yet.   

Esteemed Contributor

They act like idiots when they host the food shows together ... you would think they never saw food before or even ate before 👎👎

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

They act like idiots when they host the food shows together ... you would think they never saw food before or even ate before 👎👎

@January121  You nailed it.........refuse to watch them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@January121 wrote:

-------

Me too!  I won't watch these two together on food shows...even if I am curious about the products that day.  They are loud, unprofessional and silly!!  

Trusted Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@January121 wrote:

-------

Me too!  I won't watch these two together on food shows...even if I am curious about the products that day.  They are loud, unprofessional and silly!!  

I agree.  Their enthusiasm for all the overpriced food is so fake.

Honored Contributor

good grief.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Regular Contributor

@september wrote:

If they've both been vaccinated and are symptom free, I would think it's ok to resume doing what they did in the past.  

It's time to stop being so hypercritical about what other people are doing. 

Exactly! 100% 

Respected Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@QLOU21 wrote:

Both Rachel and Alberti ate popcorn from their large bowl, putting hand from mouth to bowl several times.  I would think COVID protocol would be to separate their portions for eating from the larger bowls.  

I agree with you @QLOU21 Covid, or not I don't want someone's hand in my food.

They're hosts on a shopping channel. Don't understand the hysteria around this. You're not eating it, how is this affecting you? 

Frequent Contributor

I simply stopped at watching when the two of them are hosting Gourmet Holiday shows.  I love the food shows and order quite a bit, but they act so ridiculous, and reactions that are just not normal. As some else stated, "you would think they had never seen food before."  I saw Jayne Brown  and Pat they were great, and Elise and Carolyn were good too. I loved Jayne and Leah together too. QVC needs to have others hosting food shows besides Alberti and Rachel.

Frequent Contributor

My problem is that I love the food shows, BUT when it s Rachel and Alberti together it is just so annoying. Why doesn't someone clue them in to the fact that; a) they are way too loud , and b) they really over emote. I feel like a I am watching tweens gathering.