Contributor

Both Rachel and Alberti ate popcorn from their large bowl, putting hand from mouth to bowl several times.  I would think COVID protocol would be to separate their portions for eating from the larger bowls.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gourmet Holiday Today

[ Edited ]

ANOTHER Gourmet Holiday Show??  This must be a huge money maker for the Q.

Honored Contributor

If they've both been vaccinated and are symptom free, I would think it's ok to resume doing what they did in the past.  

It's time to stop being so hypercritical about what other people are doing. 

Respected Contributor

@QLOU21  Just say no.  🍿🚫. 🙂

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

ANOTHER Gourmet Holiday Show??  This must be a huge money maker for the Q.

If it's Wednesday...

Respected Contributor

@QLOU21 wrote:

Both Rachel and Alberti ate popcorn from their large bowl, putting hand from mouth to bowl several times.  I would think COVID protocol would be to separate their portions for eating from the larger bowls.  

OMG! Imagine! They've been vaccinated and I'm sure temperature checked and worn masks for a year off camera. No big deal!

Trusted Contributor

@QLOU21 wrote:

Oh pleeze....Get over it.  

Honored Contributor

Covid.....or NO COVID.........no one on TV should be eating from the same bowl.    

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@QLOU21 wrote:

I agree with you @QLOU21 Covid, or not I don't want someone's hand in my food.

Esteemed Contributor

Yuck!