Frequent Contributor

With the way Alberti dressed today, I knew he would be over-the-top and that always rubs off on Rachel when they're paired together.

Alberti can be a good host when he tones it down, imo.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tatanoo46 wrote:

My problem is that I love the food shows, BUT when it s Rachel and Alberti together it is just so annoying. Why doesn't someone clue them in to the fact that; a) they are way too loud , and b) they really over emote. I feel like a I am watching tweens gathering. 

@Tatanoo46  Agree 110%.  I turned over during a commercial on a show I was watching and all I could hear was loud talk, laughing over nothing, etc.  That lasted about 1 min.  Would rather watch the commercial.

Frequent Contributor
Omg picky,picky, picky. Ladies
I'd be more upset over all the food they waste and all the wine they drink.
Frequent Contributor

NO DOUBLE DIPPING INTO A FOOD BOWL.  Being vaccinated is not the point being made; it has to do with hygiene.  Good hygiene  mandates that you keep your hands out of the serving bowl.  They need to eat out of different bowls and then keep that for themselves.   I can't stand it when the Germack lady runs her hands and fingers through the nuts she presents.  

Esteemed Contributor

There are so many other hosts that could present the food shows, I do not understand why it is the 'Rachel and Alberti duo' so often?  

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

There are so many other hosts that could present the food shows, I do not understand why it is the 'Rachel and Alberti duo' so often?  

@corita  I don't understand it either.  I want to watch the food shows and I try, but I can't stand being yelled at by them to buy something or their unprofessionalism. 

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

If they've both been vaccinated and are symptom free, I would think it's ok to resume doing what they did in the past.  

It's time to stop being so hypercritical about what other people are doing. 

@september. She's entitled to her opinion, which I agree with. So are you but is it really necessary to tell others what to do?

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

They're hosts on a shopping channel. Don't understand the hysteria around this. You're not eating it, how is this affecting you? 

@KKJ Exactly what I've been thinking since I first read this thread.  How in the world does it bother a person sitting at home watching their television if a person ON tv is eating - whether it be with someone else or not?  Geez.  This is ridiculous.