Esteemed Contributor

Hooray, I can actually watch GH without listening to all the yelling, silliness, trying to outstage, outtalk the other host.  Yay, Rick and Jayne!

Honored Contributor

Great team!  Two of my favorites!!!!

Valued Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

Hooray, I can actually watch GH without listening to all the yelling, silliness, trying to outstage, outtalk the other host.  Yay, Rick and Jayne!

Yes agree but who is taking over from 5-8 as I see it is still  Gourmet Holiday but have always enjoyed Jayne and Rick seem to  be enjoyable to watch and listen to,not  finding myself clicking mute or channel surfing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3  I really like Rick and Jayne, and an added bonus is Stacey doing product demo! Jayne was on earlier during Plow and Hearth and was thoroughly enjoyable!

Honored Contributor

Jayne Brown did an EXCELLENT job, as usual with the Plow & Hearth Show....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, good heavens.........I spoke too soon.  Look who is on from 5-8.  Time to change the channel.........cannot watch those two!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

Yes agree but who is taking over from 5-8 as I see it is still  Gourmet Holiday but have always enjoyed Jayne and Rick seem to  be enjoyable to watch and listen to,not  finding myself clicking mute or channel surfing.

@Mimi NY  Yep, had to change the channel........cannot watch!

Frequent Contributor

I too was so thrilled it was Jane and Rick. Then like several others I had to change the channel when the absurd duo showed up. 

Super Contributor

I agree.  It is very hard to listen to a show with three people trying to talk.  Let alone all of the immature expressions.  I don't know any adults who get that excited over food.  I can't watch.  It's just too much. 

Frequent Contributor

I cant take Alberti anymore. He gets hysterical over everything. He over sells all of the products.