Valued Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

What a nice show today with Jayne and Rick.  No yelling, gushing, giggling overdone kissing and hugging.

Very good manners while sampling the food.  No acting like they hadn't eaten in years.  Respect for and no interrupting the vendors.  Thanks to Jayne and Rick.

@Patriot3 wrote:

What a nice show today with Jayne and Rick.  No yelling, gushing, giggling overdone kissing and hugging.

Very good manners while sampling the food.  No acting like they hadn't eaten in years.  Respect for and no interrupting the vendors.  Thanks to Jayne and Rick.

Except when Jayne decided to lick her Fingers. So not professional. I don't like when my grandchildren do it so why adults.

Regular Contributor

I miss hearing Sharon's "layer of flavor" during Gourmet Holiday presentations.  She has been silent on social media since she left QVC.  I found her departure a bit suspicious as well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Patriot3 Oh!  I so agree with you !!  I enjoyed watching them both Sample not make a meal out of the food presented !!  And not having to interrupt to eat whatever the other host is presenting ,   Find that annoying as wel.

Esteemed Contributor

@DottieD wrote:

I miss hearing Sharon's "layer of flavor" during Gourmet Holiday presentations.  She has been silent on social media since she left QVC.  I found her departure a bit suspicious as well

@DottieD   I loved her presentations during the food shows,she would take one small bite and then I describe the flavor ,   That's all I need,  not eating till your full as some 😏
Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

I missed it.  Cant watch these shows without feeling remorse about Sharon. I have to believe Sharon was let go.  Miss her terribly.

@Reever   me too ,   Sharon was soft spoken.... no yelling ,  and I enjoyed watching her and do really miss her .   There are others that I could see maybe go.