Esteemed Contributor

What a nice show today with Jayne and Rick.  No yelling, gushing, giggling overdone kissing and hugging.

Very good manners while sampling the food.  No acting like they hadn't eaten in years.  Respect for and no interrupting the vendors.  Thanks to Jayne and Rick.

Trusted Contributor

I usually don't watch but happened to go by and I did enjoy it also.  Nice chemistry between them both.  Look forward to more gourmet shows with them.  Thanks Rick & Jayne.

Esteemed Contributor

YES, GREAT SHOW!!!!!! 🥰

Regular Contributor

Loved the show.  

Esteemed Contributor

Was just telling my DD about this show.  Nice to have a break from the Alberti/Rachel Food show!!  Rick and Jayne worked so well together.....pleasant show!! 

Regular Contributor

Today's Gourmet Holiday was definitely a refreshing change from the Rachel and Alberti show, with their over-the-top fake reactions to the food being presented. Jayne and Rick did a wonderful job. It became about the food, and NOT about them.

Respected Contributor

I missed it.  Cant watch these shows without feeling remorse about Sharon. I have to believe Sharon was let go.  Miss her terribly.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

I missed it.  Cant watch these shows without feeling remorse about Sharon. I have to believe Sharon was let go.  Miss her terribly.

@Reever   I also believe she was let go.

Frequent Contributor

@Reever wrote:

It never crossed my mind about Sharon being let go!!  Sharon was so good at what she did.  If let go, she handled it like a champ with her hubby and kids by her side.  I honestly felt it was her decision to spend more time with her kids, but it was rather abrupt!

i also enjoyed watching her LOGO shows too. 

Super Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  It was nice that the lady from Germack mentioned Sharon during the presentation in this show. She told about Sharon creating the zesty (I think that was the one) mix. Very nice recognition.
I also think Sharon was let go...or opted not to take a huge cut in pay. 
That's the way businesses operate today.