Esteemed Contributor

I sure wish Rachel would quit playing in the Germack products.  She could just point to the ingredients as the vendor says what they are.  Instead, she picks up each one, sometimes more than one, and plays around with it.  EWWW

Respected Contributor

ITA @Patriot3  Don’t know why they have her presenting food she messes with all of it. I also don’t know why she yells and interrupts. I was really interested in getting some lava cakes today but she kept cutting off the lovely rep to the point of rudeness. 

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3  She isn't the only one with the Germack items. I never watch those presentations.  

Valued Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

ITA @Patriot3  Don’t know why they have her presenting food she messes with all of it. I also don’t know why she yells and interrupts. I was really interested in getting some lava cakes today but she kept cutting off the lovely rep to the point of rudeness. 

Saw that too,I believe it was the French girl presenting the lava cakes and the ending  of the presentation seemed awkward as I believe she wanted to say something more ,but Rachel ended her talking and this vendor is excellent in all of her presentations,she just  looked a little taken back how it went.She always works well with other hosts,her items always look delicious.

Remember as the lava cakes were being shown I thought Rachel made one mess of them on the plate,we all know what is inside them but she just kept mutilating the lava cake to show us the oozing chocolate.

Respected Contributor

@Mimi NY 

Yes, that was exactly what I saw yesterday, too, but thought it was my imagination. I was embarrassed for her (the sweet French vendor).

Also saw how Rachel was abusing that caramel and chocolate lava and wanted to puke. No more...

Well, just turned on t.v. And lo and behold she's on there messily smearing chocolate mousse to the point of no return.

I'm going outside and dig in some dirt.

Respected Contributor

It seems to me that almost ALL the presenters are over the top today...talking too much, too loudly, over the vendor, and I agree with smushing the food...ICK.

But the one who REALLY cracks me up is that "doctor" on SHOPHQ" when they sell that vibrating platform ( another gimmick) when he cautions .with all seriousness. that if you don't use a device like this, you risk you blood "stop moving" and this gimmick will get it circulating correctly.

I got news for you.... If your blood "stops moving" in your body, it's WAAAAYYYYYY too late for a vibrating platform....

Sheeesh.