Honored Contributor

Not sure why anyone would  be bothered by how much others spend on gifts or who they choose to give them to. If you are that bothered turning it off was a good idea.

Respected Contributor

Re: Gourmet Holiday 12/7

[ Edited ]

@wagirl wrote:

anyone for 18 crab cakes for almost $300??? anyone??? got a few for the bus driver and the dog walker and the UPS guy------thought I could put each one in a gift bag----anyone????good grief--that's when I stopped watching-----

Oh my gosh now they want us to get some for the neighbors as well......No thanks.....

Esteemed Contributor

I tuned in to see who was hosting today........Rachel and Alberti........off went the TV.  Absolutely cannot watch those two.  What an unpleasant change from yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I tuned in to see who was hosting today........Rachel and Alberti........off went the TV.  Absolutely cannot watch those two.  What an unpleasant change from yesterday.

-------------

Totally agree!!  I really don't understand why they are paired together so often.  They act silly, they talk over each other and watching them is so difficult...so I don't!!

Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

-------------

Totally agree!!  I really don't understand why they are paired together so often.  They act silly, they talk over each other and watching them is so difficult...so I don't!!

He's busy doing the talking while she's off to the side stuffing the food away.

Frequent Contributor
I also agree with the chewing sounds. Just can't watch and listen to hosts eating. How does this help sell the product by them eating it?
Frequent Contributor
She gorges on the food can't stand watching her!!!!
Frequent Contributor
Hahaha
Esteemed Contributor

I watch them when I want to cut down on my appetite. Never saw two people gorge themselves like that. They're like teenagers working at the Subway who are given freebies on the food. I actually heard Alberti say he had gained twenty something pounds on the food shows that he was determined to lose.