Valued Contributor

Gotten several packages on time and they were all keeper!!! Very, very surprised and PLEASED!

Maybe it was my 6 month absence from the Q, don't know, but I have hit some winners lately. A Logo knit sleeveless jumpsuit (I never, ever buy LOGO), a Laurie Felt cashmere blend striped duster, a Soft by Naadam cashmere tie-dyed light blue, 2 cotton rope tie front dusters from Peace Love World...all were on either Lunchtime, Primetime or Clearance. I am so used to returning everything due to quality, lying hosts/vendors about the spectaculairity of the product or off sizing. This is a nice change!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gotten several packages on time and they were all keeper!!! Very, very surprised and PLEASED!

I  got items from the silver show and Christmas shows, lunchtime specials, etc.,They arrived very fast. Thanks QVC!

Regular Contributor

Re: Gotten several packages on time and they were all keeper!!! Very, very surprised and PLEASED!

I must be lucky because all my orders were shipped on time and exactly what I had ordered. I had to send a ring back due to sizing issues and was refunded really fast also!
Honored Contributor

My last three orders from here arrived several days to a week sooner than the estimated delivery date.  I can't think of any orders I've had in months that arrived later than a day past their estimated delivery date.

On the other hand, a perishable order from another company was delayed over a week and had to be recalled by the sender.

It's not just QVC that is having delivery problems.