Respected Contributor

I was watching whatever it is called Girls Night In with Jane and Kourtney and Gary pipes up with seems more like Girls 

Gone Wild!!!😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

I liked watching him dance along to that cat music Jane likes. 

Honored Contributor

Too bad Jane T. didn't do more of the nasty cat dance.  She just did a few steps. 

Respected Contributor

I watched that, it was pretty funny Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Gotta love Gary!

[ Edited ]

Gary is a kind man and a good brand ambassador.  Courtney, on her own, does a find job.  Jane, on the other hand, seems to be more and more bizaare each time I see her.  How she has the nerve to dance around and wiggle her body like she's 30 and not be embarrassed is beyond me.  I'm embarrassed for her.  Last night's faux hysteria and throwing herself on the couch was when I turned off my TV.   She seems to lack any form of dignity and self-respect.  Every other word is about her daughters and I wonder if they are embarrassed by her behavior.  Every other word is 'literally,' which is used incorrectly.   I'm an English teacher and my students know NOT to use that word. 

She went from an obsession with Clark's Lexi shoes to Clark's Breeze Sea, claiming to own 15 pairs.  People have a right to spend their money as they choose, but many people can't feed their children while she wastes money on 15 pairs of the same shoe.  By the way, my local JCPenney has those exact same shoes for $29.99. (under $30) 

She also claims to visit her daughter and the daughter's boyfriend every week.  She even goes on dates with them, which is quite abnormal.  I realize we all change as we age, but she went from being an excellent host to a total mess.  I know she is a cash cow for the Q, but I really wish someone would step in and get her under control.

Regular Contributor

I totally agree! Gary is a sweetheart!  I love watching Denim & Co with him and who ever the host of the day is.  He's fun & gets to the point without being irritatingly silly.  However--when Jane comes on I change the channel. Her constant chatter is very abrasive & don't get me started on all the references to her family!  No one cares about that information. She's very unprofessional for someone that's worked there for so long.   

Esteemed Contributor

@docsgirl wrote:

Gary is a kind man and a good brand ambassador.  Courtney, on her own, does a find job.  Jane, on the other hand, seems to be more and more bizaare each time I see her.  How she has the nerve to dance around and wiggle her body like she's 30 and not be embarrassed is beyond me.  I'm embarrassed for her.  Last night's faux hysteria and throwing herself on the couch was when I turned off my TV.   She seems to lack any form of dignity and self-respect.  Every other word is about her daughters and I wonder if they are embarrassed by her behavior.  Every other word is 'literally,' which is used incorrectly.   I'm an English teacher and my students know NOT to use that word. 

She went from an obsession with Clark's Lexi shoes to Clark's Breeze Sea, claiming to own 15 pairs.  People have a right to spend their money as they choose, but many people can't feed their children while she wastes money on 15 pairs of the same shoe.  By the way, my local JCPenney has those exact same shoes for $29.99. (under $30) 

She also claims to visit her daughter and the daughter's boyfriend every week.  She even goes on dates with them, which is quite abnormal.  I realize we all change as we age, but she went from being an excellent host to a total mess.  I know she is a cash cow for the Q, but I really wish someone would step in and get her under control.

I moved to NYC after college. If my mother came to visit me every week I'd worry something was wrong with her. 

Super Contributor
Love Gary, especially with Jayne B. He seems more outgoing and 'able to shine' than he did with Carolyn, who is a strong personality IMO. I feel sorry for Jane T. So desperate for attention it's embarrassing 😳.
Honored Contributor

Could be, too, she's on some medication that could

affect her behavior. Would not be unusual for some one of her age.

Regular Contributor

I really like Gary, he seems so genuine and kind.  Jane on the other hand, yuck.