Honored Contributor

Got the December Insider Via Email today

Yep, it's only Nov. 15th and I got the December Insider.  YAY!

I'd rather page through the hard copy one though so I hope that comes soon.

Honored Contributor

Re: Got the December Insider Via Email today

Hope that I mis understood.....I thought the Email version was going to replace the print version.  I don't like reading magazines on line so I hope I get a print version.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  As recently as last month I was still getting the hard copy (and the email).  For me, the hard copy usually arrives a couple days after the email.  I get the impression they send the email the same day the drop them in the mail.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde, thanks for the info.  I like to take time to look thru the magazine not reading on my Mac Book.  I am on the computer enough at work, I enjoy holding a newspaper, book, etc.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  ITA!  I'm on a computer all freakin' day.  That's why I still have the newspaper delivered to my home!

Laura loves cats!
Regular Contributor

Looks like this is the last one according to editor.

Occasional Contributor

Hi...I'm new to the forum...just kind of stumbled across it!! Anyway...how did you get it via email?  Is there an address I can write to to get it?? Thanks...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyCats1 wrote:

Hi...I'm new to the forum...just kind of stumbled across it!! Anyway...how did you get it via email?  Is there an address I can write to to get it?? Thanks...Smiley Happy

@HappyCats1 The Mods have to sign you up.  Post a post in the Customer Care Forum asking to be signed up for the Insider,  or just email a moderator.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been getting the Insider both via email and hard copy. But as posted above, the first page states that December is the last hard copy being sent out. It's going to an all digital format called InsideQ.

Honored Contributor

The new digital version is stored on the q website, you don't need access.  Type insideq in the search bar.