Honored Contributor

Got several items on my wish list!

I purchased several items from my wish list yesterday taking advantage of the free S&H.  And none of my wish list items prices were raised, but they were all on sale.

Im a happy ole gal today.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Re: Got several items on my wish list!

Ditto.  I saved $16.00 on shipping.  That does make me a happy QVC shopper.  The offer should be made more frequently.

Honored Contributor

Free s/h should be permanent.  Isn't the cost already factured into the price of the item?  It seems to me s/h is pure profit for those vendors who charge it especially when the charge is per item.

Respected Contributor

I'm with you @Imaoldhippie, I had been considering the faux wicker plant stand by Martha Stewart but held off because of the shipping charges. Decided to go ahead and buy it even though it is "full price" since it was free shipping.

Valued Contributor

We are going on vacation at the end of the week and I decided not to purchase as I didn't want any packages delivered while gone. 

Spoiler
Woman Sad
Respected Contributor

I started Christmas shopping yesterday. Got Frostguard Windshield Covers for 4 family members that don't have garaged cars. I bought the colors that were on sale & no S&H + Ebates!

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased many items that were the same price because if the free shipping. Some were for gifts also. THANKS QVC!