Valued Contributor

This isn't just bc I love her products, but how BEAUTIFUL does Jamie from IT Cosmetics looks at the QVC Beauty Awards tonight!!!  Stunning!!!

Trusted Contributor

She does look very nice.  She is a beautiful lady.   She is a prime case of someone making lemonade out of lemons and we all benefit along with her.  I wish ladies still wore slips, spanx if they prefer, so that their navels do not show thru their dress.  The demo table and items are lined right up on the close ups.   I have noticed similar problems on other shows with other ladies.  Also the Q does sell bras with modesty pads so that problem can be easily solved if they wish.   We customers like close ups so we can see fabric textures, etc but sometimes we are shown more than we need.   It is even more obvious when seen on the larger screen TVs.  Just IMO

Respected Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

She does look very nice.  She is a beautiful lady.   She is a prime case of someone making lemonade out of lemons and we all benefit along with her.  I wish ladies still wore slips, spanx if they prefer, so that their navels do not show thru their dress.  The demo table and items are lined right up on the close ups.   I have noticed similar problems on other shows with other ladies.  Also the Q does sell bras with modesty pads so that problem can be easily solved if they wish.   We customers like close ups so we can see fabric textures, etc but sometimes we are shown more than we need.   It is even more obvious when seen on the larger screen TVs.  Just IMO

Or at least wear the dress in the proper size.

Respected Contributor

I agree - Jamie is beautiful. I loved her hair during the beauty awards. 

Trusted Contributor

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

This isn't just bc I love her products, but how BEAUTIFUL does Jamie from IT Cosmetics looks at the QVC Beauty Awards tonight!!!  Stunning!!!

She seemed so touched by her wins as well.  I am very happy for her and I agree she looked amazing.   😊

Respected Contributor

Jamie's hair looked very pretty, & the pink was a nice change on her. However, the dress still showed her stomach & belly button. Sorry, I could not get past that area. Why would you not wear something underneath that camouflaged this area a little??

Trusted Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I agree - Jamie is beautiful. I loved her hair during the beauty awards. 

Me too!! I loved her hair and dress 😊