Honored Contributor

Re: Goodbye to All of My Forum Friends!

@Mj12 wrote:

@feline groovy hope you join the new pro boards site.

Thank you, @Mj12 ; I just did.

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Trix wrote:

I've been on the boards since the beginning.  That is more than 20 years.  In this time I have had the pleasure of communicating with some of the most delightful people I have ever met.  It has been a pleasure sharing with and caring for all of you.  If I try to single out a few people who have really been great reading for me I know I'm going to forget some, but a few whose names jump right into my mind are:  @Andreatoo@songbird@lolakimono@SilleeMee@ECBG ,  @Chi-town girl,  @Shanus@SoX@mistriTsquirrel

At this time battling some serious health problems and trying to manage a post-retirement career monopolize my time, so I probably won't venture to another social media board, and I definitely won't participate in a Facebook board run by anyone, so this is a real goodbye from Trix. 

God bless each and every one of you.   PrayHugging face

@Trix   Aww, I hope you will consider registering on the new board.  If you don't want to go there much, you don't have to.  But can always have the option if you want.

If you don't, I wish you the best.  I'm sorry to hear you are dealing with health issues.  I hope you will feel better soon, my friend.  Much love to you. 💜💜💜

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel  Thank you for the well wishes.  I have faith that I will come out of this illness stronger and better. 

I did reconsider and registers at the Proboards site.  I was able to grab my nickname so I'll see you over there from time to time.  Woman Very Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel  Thank you for the well wishes.  I have faith that I will come out of this illness stronger and better. 

I did reconsider and registers at the Proboards site.  I was able to grab my nickname so I'll see you over there from time to time.  Woman Very Happy 

@Trix   Oh, yay!!  I'm so glad you decided to join.  You can always just go when you feel like it.  It will be nice to see you there Heart

I'm also glad to hear you are confident you will come out better on the other side of being ill.  It's a hard road.

76 Get well soon ideas in 2021

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom I am sorry that you will not be here and keeping us posted on Kingston.  I hope that he continues to do well after his surgery and has many more camping trips with his dad.  Buddy (my new furball) and I will miss you sharing your adventures and wish you peace and lots of cuddles in the furure.  Be well my FRIEND!

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@KingstonsMom I am sorry that you will not be here and keeping us posted on Kingston.  I hope that he continues to do well after his surgery and has many more camping trips with his dad.  Buddy (my new furball) and I will miss you sharing your adventures and wish you peace and lots of cuddles in the furure.  Be well my FRIEND!

Thank you sweet lady, since QVC reversed their decision to close these forums, we're still here!

We're also members of another forum just in case QVC changes their mind, LOL!

Tell me about your new furball, Buddy, or have you posted about him on the Pet Forum?

If so, I'll look there, I'm kinda behind, dealing with life issues.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Yeah, this thread was sure one big false alarm. 🙁