Honored Contributor

Re: Goodbye to All of My Forum Friends!

Good bye!  Will most people stay until the end, November 2, or leave before then?

Super Contributor

@ValuSkr I would leave before then, except that even though I sign out of my account, when I return it's still open?  LOL.  At least it will close when they remove the forums.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  There is still a month left.  Why are you saying goodbye now?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  Yes, just a month left so I just want to express to you what fun we have had throughout the years.  So many laughs together.  

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

This was why I made a FB group a while back that only 2 from here joined. So I finally deleted it after everyone on here was afraid to join FB!

@CherryHugs, just notifying you that @Tissyanne wants to join your FB group!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

@Pearlee I would like to thank you for your fashion advice - I heard many "firsts" from your posts, Logo abstract art sweater, you bought it in the pink, I followed you and found it and bought it in the blue, and yes it is beautiful.  I think it was also you that pointed me in the direction of America & Beyond website and their special prices in July?  I bought a beautiful tote, the Daphne, and loved it (and unfortunately that was one of the items stolen from my hosue last Friday during a robbery).  Still, I will also say goodbye, because these forums opened my eyes to fashions I never would have found on my own.  I guess the wind has gone out of my sails (OK, old saying), and I will just go away.  Thank you for your fashion tips though.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am very sad as well.  I won't be joining facebook.

Honored Contributor

I can only hope and pray that the Q will bring back this forum in the future...maybe a better version. I sure hope so.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  Yes, just a month left so I just want to express to you what fun we have had throughout the years.  So many laughs together.  

@Biftu  Thank you my friend. I think you are my longest friend here and you were the first to pop to mind when I read the news today. I'm really sorry because I was hoping to meet you some day, dressed in twin LOGO outfits. I have close connections to the Boston area so I did hold out hope of meeting some time in the vicinity.  We did have a lot of fun and laughs. Did we ever determine what number exactly constituted "excessive" for having the same LOGO piece in different colors?  😂

Valued Contributor

You're correct. No need to fear the next generation of Social Media. You should reestablish your Group..the more groups the more diverse it will be!