Honored Contributor

Goodbye to All of My Forum Friends!

[ Edited ]

It's been a pleasure (mostly, LOL!) conversing and getting to know all of you here over the years, but I have NO desire to participate in Facebook, so Kingston and I bid you all a fond farewell!

We wish good health and happiness to all of you and yours, please take care of yourselves..... from the bottom of our hearts!HeartHeart

Much love and......

peaceout.jpg

Landon.2-1.jpg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Goodbye to All of My Forum Friends!

I will miss these boards as well, am on here a lot!!!!

here have been so many great ideas and suggestions, I will really miss them.....Bad bad idea!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I agree, I've come to depend on reviews for Q products from my forum friends, since the posted 'reviews' are so unreliable, that I may just close my account altogether.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

why?? this is so sad

Esteemed Contributor

Can't believe it is happening!

There are so many good people here, my animal friends and more!

download (45).jpg

Valued Contributor

For the longest time I was just a forum reader..Only recently I decided to "talk" a little..It's hard for me to be a joiner.

Will be sorry to see it go..

I don't do any social media and you couldnt pay me enough to join one of those groups.

Good Luck to everyone and thank you!

Honored Contributor

This was why I made a FB group a while back that only 2 from here joined. So I finally deleted it after everyone on here was afraid to join FB!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Where is this news?  I haven't seen this.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Maybe there is someway we can ask for them to leave it up.

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

This was why I made a FB group a while back that only 2 from here joined. So I finally deleted it after everyone on here was afraid to join FB!

@CherryHugs 

I'm not "afraid" to join FB, I just find them to be invasive, selling your email addys to every telemarketer on the planet and their extensive data mining of everything you click on, post or buy, etc.

That's just my feelings and my choice, no 'fear' involved.