Respected Contributor

Re: Goodbye Mary Nelson. You will be missed.😢

Gosh, I have never heard of her or seen her on air.  She must have been on when I was either at work or sleeping. 

Honored Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

Gosh, I have never heard of her or seen her on air.  She must have been on when I was either at work or sleeping. 

@Suzeecat  I haven’t either.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked Mary as a host. She gained my adoration, for lack of better term, when Chef Joe dropped a chicken he was pulling from a pressure cooker, and splattered sauce all over her. It was in her hair, on her face, shirt, and arms. She laughed it off as he embarrassingly laughed and apologized.  😯😂

She didn't have time to change before going o with Erin with Diamonique. But she trooped on without a fuss. ♥️

Honored Contributor

Her voice always sounded to me as if she was very nervous,  But then I began to think that's just the sound of her voice.  Sorry she didn't last longer

Contributor

Everytime I hear that someone quit their job "to be with family," I have to wonder if that is the real reason.   

People that I know personally said the same thing when they were ousted and wanted to save face.   I hope that's not true in this case.

Super Contributor

I read her statement.  She said she wants to go back home to family & friends.  However, she gave her new DYI Instagram page at @home_sweet_homaha 

I guess home is Omaha!

For those without Instagram, or dont want an app, you can see it here, https://www.instagram.com/home_sweet_homaha/

You cant reply without an account. For now, replying, and ♥️-ing a comment is all you can do on the web version. If you just want to follow folks, and not post photos, this is the best way to use Instagram, I think. 

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed her very much and wish her the best in all she does.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@Ane1Care wrote:

i wondered why the new host Tara (not Terri Conn, this is a new host) popped up recently. Shes on with Katrina in the east coast wee hours, sometimes with Julia. 

I liked Mary as a host. She gained my adoration, for lack of better term, when Chef Joe dropped a chicken he was pulling from a pressure cooker, and splattered sauce all over her. It was in her hair, on her face, shirt, and arms. She laughed it off as he embarrassingly laughed and apologized.  😯😂

She didn't have time to change before going o with Erin with Diamonique. But she trooped on without a fuss. ♥️

@Ane1Care   There's a new host named "Tara?"

Valued Contributor

She was one of my favorites. Good luck to her.
Super Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Ane1Care   There's a new host named "Tara?"

I've only caught her on air a few times, always late night, and always with Katrina. I've flipped it on during a show so, I never caught the last name, just Katrina or Mari Lyn , from Philosophy, say her name. It sounded like, "Tara", to me.