Frequent Contributor

Re: Goodbye Mary Nelson. You will be missed.😢

I enjoyed Mary hosting very much...she was always so sweet and you could just tell she was kind hearted and genuine.She didn't shout and hard sell, she was very respectful of vendors and didn't interrupt them or not allow them to speak and she was funny but not over the top silly. I'm sorry to see her leaving. 

Trusted Contributor

anybody have the video?

Super Contributor

I had it all wrong I thought it was the Mary that started by working with David on his Sunday shows.. Mary Nelson was excellent , the caliper of Mary Beth.. I feel so bad for her . she was so upset .. family pulling her back home. so sad.. I wish her all the very best in life.. such a sweetheart 

New Contributor

Thank you for your beautifully written and informative post.  I wish Mary Nelson continued success.  She seems very sweet and kind.  I watch QVC not only to shop but to escape from watching sad news or silly shows on TV.  I just want to post good comments about Mary and  the other QVC hosts.   There are so much going on in this world.  I believe spreading words of kindness matters the most! 

Mary, if you are reading these posts,  I witnessed your tears but things happen for a reason.  Good things will come your way...Enjoy your time with your family. 

Respected Contributor

@Shoppronyc wrote:

Thank you for your beautifully written and informative post.  I wish Mary Nelson continued success.  She seems very sweet and kind.  I watch QVC not only to shop but to escape from watching sad news or silly shows on TV.  I just want to post good comments about Mary and  the other QVC hosts.   There are so much going on in this world.  I believe spreading words of kindness matters the most! 

Mary, if you are reading these posts,  I witnessed your tears but things happen for a reason.  Good things will come your way...Enjoy your time with your family. 

Sad when the quality hosts leave but they continue to prance out the motor mouths.  Sadly the Holiday sales "rush" has started at the Q and they seemed to have gotten memos.  Ive heard the "less than a 20 dollar bill schitck" numerous times already today.

Regular Contributor

Sorry but was not a fan...I wish her all the best whereever she lands. Not everyone is cut out for this job.

Contributor

I do like a wry comment, but your comment is mean and untrue.  Have a nice day, if you are able.

Contributor

I didn’t realize until today that Mary was gone because I haven’t been watching tv as much lately. I really hate that she is gone because i thoroughly enjoyed her presentations. As others have stated she was knowledgeable, and calm and very courteous in all her presentations.  She wasn’t hard sell and I liked that a lot.  I don’t need someone brow beating me to death to sell a product.

I feel that Mary will do very well wherever she lands especially if she puts family first.

Visitor

Mary Nelson was the sweetest, best, loveliest new host there was. They stuck her on QVC2. They stuck everyone from the group she hired in with on QVC2 except Courtney K. who seems to be on the main channel every time I turn QVC on. It really tees me off b/c Mary was so much better than Courtney. Obviously, they have their favorites!!