Esteemed Contributor

Re: Goodbye Mary Nelson. You will be missed.😢

@qbetzforreal  If it "doesn't matter", why are you so arguementative?

Notice one of the links is homesweethomeomaha on Twitter? Seems like a huge clue you missed big time.

BTW: Mary went to Omaha at age 22. She considers Omaha "home", but is "from Kentucky" if asked.

I'm finished with this conversation. You like to argue. I don't.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is speculation

New Contributor

I'm watching Mary now on Q2 and I'm sad to find out she is leaving.  I have always enjoyed her and her presentations.  I wish her nothing but the best in whatever she chooses to do going forward.

Trusted Contributor

I’m watching her too. Very sweet person.

Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@qbetzforreal  If it "doesn't matter", why are you so arguementative?

Notice one of the links is homesweethomeomaha on Twitter? Seems like a huge clue you missed big time.

BTW: Mary went to Omaha at age 22. She considers Omaha "home", but is "from Kentucky" if asked.

I'm finished with this conversation. You like to argue. I don't.  

@BirkiLadySeriously?  You know it's you.  Hasta.

Honored Contributor

I don't recall seeing Mary present anything and that could be my fault as I'm not glued to the Q like I used to be.  That said, I wish her well.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

So WHEN is Mary Nelson on QVC Sunday?  Her name is not llisted as host anywhere on the program guide.

Trusted Contributor

Mary's FB post said her last show would be on QVC...but she is not listed there at all.  She is listed from 9-12 noon PT with a Xmas show on QVC 2...bah humbug!  I hate watching shows on the laptop...Comcast cable does not show QVC 2,

Valued Contributor

I loved Mary and her presentations which were informative and not annoying.  Hopefully she realized she did not fit the current QVC host mold of what is expected...hyper, facial expressions, screaming, constant interruptions, personal chatter, car lot sales scenario.  QVC should remember that the “shows” are about the product and not the host.  

Honored Contributor

@KLevineFan wrote:

Mary's FB post said her last show would be on QVC...but she is not listed there at all.  She is listed from 9-12 noon PT with a Xmas show on QVC 2...bah humbug!  I hate watching shows on the laptop...Comcast cable does not show QVC 2,

@KLevineFan  Mary’s FB post said her last day is September 23.  She did not say “on QVC.”   Her last show is Monday on Q2 from noon to 3pm (EST).