Super Contributor

Re: Good to see Courtney & Alberti do the show

Well..... when I saw that Courtney was on, I changed channels.

Trusted Contributor

@Brigitta wrote:

Well..... when I saw that Courtney was on, I changed channels.

@Brigitta

I'm with you.  The two of them are both channel-changers for me.  I'm sorry to hear Courtney is back on QVC.

Honored Contributor

I like Alberti he is professional and informative.  I wish they'd give him his own home decor show (he's done videos on decorating his home on his Facebook Page and his home looks exquisite.  

Courtney is a channel changer for me...she can be immature at times and Ive seen her interrupt a vendor on fashion shows to talk about herself or act silly....I remember one Halston show in particular........Beauty IQ is the perfect place fo her.  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

I like Alberti he is professional and informative.  I wish they'd give him his own home decor show (he's done videos on decorating his home on his Facebook Page and his home looks exquisite.  

Courtney is a channel changer for me...she can be immature at times and Ive seen her interrupt a vendor on fashion shows to talk about herself or act silly....I remember one Halston show in particular........Beauty IQ is the perfect place fo her.  

@Spurt  I agree with every word.  I think Courtney is doing a very good job on Beauty iQ.  The synergy with the beauty bloggers, and the other vendors seems like a great match.  They "go of script" quite a bit, and have fun with makeup.

Valued Contributor

Another vote for Courtney and Alberti!  I miss them both. I've always loved Courtney but since I do not get the other channels, I never get to see her.  Alberti is just so polished and kind, and so is Courtney. 

Valued Contributor

Courtney has always been one of my favorites and I wish she would be back on doing Fashion and Beauty, rather than being on the Q channels I do not get. 

I would be very happy if they would move Sandra over to Q2 or Beauty and bring Courtney back.  For some reason, I can not watch Sandra. She speaks very quickly and interrupts and talks over the vendors constantly......I usually change channels. Just my opinion. I prefer Courtney.

Honored Contributor

I’m not a Courtney fan but I’d take anyone over SB. Agree with your accessment of SB.