Trusted Contributor

Good grief, what has happened to CS?

Not happy with Q's response to an unreceived package.   Tracking shows it was delivered a couple of days ago but I never got it.  I contacted the Social Team and was told that needed to follow up with UPS or USPS.  Really?  Didn't realize that shipping was the customer's responsibility now.  Good grief, what has happened to this company?!

They used to have actual customer service once.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Good grief, what has happened to CS?

Honest the first placeI would start is with the shipping company.  I would follow it in reverse order.  That's just me though.

Trusted Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

Honest the first placeI would start is with the shipping company.  I would follow it in reverse order.  That's just me though.

And I am, but I didn't think that was my job.  It never was before.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bookplate wrote:

Not happy with Q's response to an unreceived package.   Tracking shows it was delivered a couple of days ago but I never got it.  I contacted the Social Team and was told that needed to follow up with UPS or USPS.  Really?  Didn't realize that shipping was the customer's responsibility now.  Good grief, what has happened to this company?!

I don't deal with the Social Team....I would call Customer Service on the phone and ask for a supervisor. It's THEIR job to track it. 

Honored Contributor

@Bookplate    I agree, tracking packages is not your job.  I never heard a response like that from the Social Team.  If there's a new policy, I'd like to hear it now.  It will affect my future shopping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Went down the tubes along with Quality, Value, and Convenience.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@Bookplate wrote:

I don't deal with the Social Team....I would call Customer Service on the phone and ask for a supervisor. It's THEIR job to track it. 

Good luck with speaking with a supervisor.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry you didn't receive your package. In my QVC experience, since 1986, I have only had this happen 3x. The last time was only about 3-4 weeks ago. I emailed CS and asked if I needed to contact UPS or would QVC take care of it. Within a couple hours I received an email apologizing for the incident and a replacement was being sent. 

Does this happen to you frequently or do you have many returns? Just wondering as I rarely return anything or have had lost items. I personally would have no problem contacting UPS myself if I had to. However, I do not want to deal with USPS. I've had terrible experience them and just don't want to deal with them. Hopefully your experience is unique. Good luck.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 No one on these forums has ever been able to talk to a supervisor. Not gonna happen.

Super Contributor

Custumer service agents in other "stores" can see shipping details/tracking, etc  that the customer cannot access. The Q will not take responsibility & continues to charge for shipping - good that we have other shopping options.