Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You'll never see a Breezies TSV on Sundays or Wednesdays because they would have David selling bras while he was cooking a pot roast. 

depositphotos_10277379-Baby-with-a-funny-expression-on-his-face.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@makena I remember Rick at one time having to present a Breezie product, that is the only time I have seen him reserved and very  uncomfortable, that was good TV for the short time that item was being presented!

Super Contributor

QVC will air what they want, when they want.  My suggestion would be to watch a movie, read a book or take a walk. Nobody is being forced to watch QVC every minute of the day! Sheesh!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You'll never see a Breezies TSV on Sundays or Wednesdays because they would have David selling bras while he was cooking a pot roast. 

@Kachina624

At least that would provide something new and unique on QVC....Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I saw Dan Wheeler filling in for one of the female hosts, it was an emergency.  He had to present a Breezies bra.  It was pretty funny and he joked about it, but he really did a good job.

@makena

The same thing happened to Rick, the female host went in sick so Rick filled in and did a nice job.....LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@NanaLinda wrote:

QVC will air what they want, when they want.  My suggestion would be to watch a movie, read a book or take a walk. Nobody is being forced to watch QVC every minute of the day! Sheesh!

images (2).jpg

Honored Contributor

I fully expect to see TSVs presented during any show!  And my ladder was purchased expressly to use in my kitchen (and elsewhere), but it's in my laundry room and my laundry room is right off the kitchen.  And it's been very handy for me!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Regular Contributor

I was thinking something along the same lines.  If it's clothing you never see it on ITKWD.  I think it would be kind of fun if Angel, Lori or Susan Graver would come on with David and present their TSV.  Might make it more interesting.

Honored Contributor

If the TSV is makeup, do they sell it during a gardening show?

If the TSV is an epilator, do they sell it during a cooking show?

If the TSV is a vacuum, do they sell it during a fashion show?

If the TSV is a computer, do they sell it during a fitness show?

I don't have the answer to these questions, b/c l hardly watch the Q any more. But l wouldn't be a bit surprised if the answer is "YES."  Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@NanaLinda wrote:

Come on, was this necessary?

Hyacinth