Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@BalletBabe  QVC is backing up their computers every night. They have been doing that for years. Orders often take a while to post to your account. It's the normal process of the computer generation. Don't place duplicate orders.

@BirkiLady   I learned that last night.  It is kind of scary cause it might sell out, but if you don't want two, it is better to wait.  When Wayne didn't see it, that is when I was afraid to cancel the one that was showing.  I think that is why I could not sleep it was bugging me as I didn't want two of them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe   Thanks for posting your experience.  I now have two bug zappers coming my way when I only wanted one.  It was on free shipping day and I didn't want to lose that.

@Kachina624   You are welcome.  I am kind of glad to see I am not alone.  LOL   I contacted the social team about the flashlights, and Barb was kind enough to put in the computer to not charge me for return shipping, but I ended up keeping it anyway.  You may want to contact them Kachina if you don't want 2 of them.  

Esteemed Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

@BalletBabe,

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/248310-Wishing-You-A-Very-Happy-Easter....jpg

@meallen616    Thanks so much, that was very sweet of you!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

Thanks for sharing...I had to learn this lesson last year when I ordered from the QVC app and could not see the order so I ordered again. When I signed into my account via the desktop then I could see both orders and was able to cancel the duplicate one. 

I was and am always on a laptop.  It just wasn't there.   What is bad about that is sometimes the orders cannot be cancelled after a certain amount of time.  If you don't catch it, you will be getting 2  LOL