Respected Contributor

Gold Day! Order Processing for 6 days and today BackOrder!

and yet just 5 minutes ago i see the same gold jewelry item is available, at full price, in stock and with Premier Delivery,  delivery date is Thursday!

every my order sat Processing Processing. i contacted CS 3 times at different times of day  over the past 6 days and none of the reps could not give any details. they acted like they could not care less.

today the status is BackOrder!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gold Day! Order Processing for 6 days and today BackOrder!

It usually means they are waiting on a return to send out to you.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

and yet just 5 minutes ago i see the same gold jewelry item is available, at full price, in stock and with Premier Delivery,  delivery date is Thursday!

every my order sat Processing Processing. i contacted CS 3 times at different times of day  over the past 6 days and none of the reps could not give any details. they acted like they could not care less.

today the status is BackOrder!!! 

I would put this in customer service or contact them by email.  They are great at getting things like this taken care of. 

Let me add, that I am talking about contacting the moderators on here, not the regular customer service.  They have helped me several times and seem to have a bit more knowledge and are willing to help you in any way.  Good Luck!

Honored Contributor

It's infuriating, especially if you ordered it when it was presented and you KNOW there were plenty in stock when you ordered......

When that has happened to me (it's happened twice)... I've cancelled the order completely on principle.  Don't need it that bad to absorb the frustration.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I've done the same when it goes into Backorder, cancel. Don't need it that bad to put up with the game playing.
Respected Contributor

i canceled the order - it was an expensive gold  jewelry item and i read the reviews of the bracelet and some said it was lighweight, the links were hollow and one or two said they received dented bracelets.

too bad, it was to be my b-day gift ....i would have 6 months of EX Pay following me around though :-(     i feel better about not seeing those cc charges!

Honored Contributor

Whenever I order anything from the Q I guestimate 2-3 weeks deliverytime no matter what it says.

Valued Contributor

@CatsyClineA bracelet that under 10 grams is and light weight and will dent easily no matter if it's gold or silver. At least the gram weight on most of the gold bracelets is posted on line. 15 grams is o.k. Personally I would not order or buy a bracelet that in my opinion is too light weight, I don't believe in babying my jewelry