Honored Contributor

Re: Gold Buyer David Markstein

Hasn't David M. already been on another shopping channel?  JTV maybe?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I'm sure if spending a lot of money for gold and diamonds, QVC is not going to give you any discounts.

I prefer to see my jewelry in person and purchase at a source where I can expect a discount.

If anything the jewelry prices on Q are inflated.

I love shopping for gold at sarrafdotcom.  They usually offer a discount and their gold prices are a lot less per gram than Q.  Their customer service and quality are excellent!

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I'm sure if spending a lot of money for gold and diamonds, QVC is not going to give you any discounts.

I prefer to see my jewelry in person and purchase at a source where I can expect a discount.

If anything the jewelry prices on Q are inflated.

I love shopping for gold at sarrafdotcom.  They usually offer a discount and their gold prices are a lot less per gram than Q.  Their customer service and quality are excellent!

@CalminHeart, I knew that name sounded familiar. I'm not a jewelry person, but I bought a pair of simple gold hoop earrings from them and wear them almost everyday.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I always liked David!! He made all those trips to Italy over the years.

He seemed a bit shy but super knowledgeable!!

New Contributor

I noticed for a while a slip in jewelry. Also David the buyer is gone..now Payton Kelly sad. I always enjoyed the beautiful jewerly they presented. Gone are the silver shows and beautiful pieces from Italy. I wish David and Kelly stayed. Now jewerly done the tubes on QVC. We still have Judith Ripka. But shows are less. QVC is spending so much time on cosmetics that are junk. And the clothing line is not the same. 

I hope QVC get back on track.  I wish Peyton and David markstein the Best.

I have some beautiful pieces from many years with them. Disappointed with Qvc..and the Irish show are less..shameful!

Frequent Contributor

Proves why David V, is the best David  xD - Kitchen stuff RULES over jewelry!

Honored Contributor

@Double-D wrote:

Also known as Jennifer Coffey's snuggle bunny😍

Please share 😀
Honored Contributor

I always thought David M bought too much junk gold jewelry but today's gold day is a new low for Q.  It's ridiculously boring and nothing new or exciting.  Even Imperial Gold is boring this time.  I was really looking forward to seeing new from IG but they've even disappointed me.  

Valued Contributor

What's with the parade of different folks coming on today on the Gold Rush with the show hosts?  Wish instead of paying all these folks to make their cameo appearance they would lower the price of the jewelry!  Let the "trained professional" show hosts do the presentations themselves and get rid of their sidekicks; not enjoyable to watch new faces popping in and out all day long!

Honored Contributor

They lost me with the resin filled gold and the Bronzo.  I've never really come back even though I tried a couple times.  My main sources now are Evine, LC, and an occasional touch of JTV.  HSN hasn't been too attractive lately, either.