Honored Contributor

How perfectly stated by the vendor that was just on showing the Kansas City hot dogs.  "Gluttony -- pure Gluttony, esp considering the host's display of eating behavior.  I almost gagged when she choked on the shake she was trying to drink.  Talking and eating at the same time is always a no in my book.

Respected Contributor

While I didn't see the presentation you're referring to, there are always posts complaining about hosts eating on air. They have to taste the food and I've watched many food shows and have not seen a host pig out like some claim here. People will complain no matter what they do. I just SMH during the pandemic when there were actually posters complaining that hosts WEREN'T eating the food!  They can't win.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

How perfectly stated by the vendor that was just on showing the Kansas City hot dogs.  "Gluttony -- pure Gluttony, esp considering the host's display of eating behavior.  I almost gagged when she choked on the shake she was trying to drink.  Talking and eating at the same time is always a no in my book.

@rms1954 Well, it's good you aren't a tv host selling food.  If it makes you gag, I'd say don't watch. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

While I didn't see the presentation you're referring to, there are always posts complaining about hosts eating on air. They have to taste the food and I've watched many food shows and have not seen a host pig out like some claim here. People will complain no matter what they do. I just SMH during the pandemic when there were actually posters complaining that hosts WEREN'T eating the food!  They can't win.

It's not that they are eating it, it's the WAY this particular host was eating.  You can taste or you can shovel and try to talk and eat at the same time.  David is a perfect example of tasting

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 I like David but I disagree with you in this instance as I think he's one of the biggest gluttons.

Esteemed Contributor

I've come to the conclusion that a lot of Posters watch QVC so that they can complain. Concerning food, if you already know what will happen, why watch the presentation?

I'm not talking just about this Thread. I'm talking about ALL the Threads and Posts that talk about the presentations and the Hosts.

If something annoys me, I avoid it. I haven;t watch in years and all these Posts make me glad that I don't. I don't like been aggrevated but I must say, it's fun reading these posts.

It's like a comedy act.

Regular Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

It's not that they are eating it, it's the WAY this particular host was eating.  You can taste or you can shovel and try to talk and eat at the same time.  David is a perfect example of tasting

I watched the segment (not for long) with the chicken wings and sauces.  I believe the vendor was Corkys.  I thought maybe the host hadn't eaten for a couple days.  Talking while you are eating, NAH!!  Changed the channel ASAP.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

I've come to the conclusion that a lot of Posters watch QVC so that they can complain. Concerning food, if you already know what will happen, why watch the presentation?

I'm not talking just about this Thread. I'm talking about ALL the Threads and Posts that talk about the presentations and the Hosts.

If something annoys me, I avoid it. I haven;t watch in years and all these Posts make me glad that I don't. I don't like been aggrevated but I must say, it's fun reading these posts.

It's like a comedy act.

I don't watch to complain.  I was watching to see the presentation of the TSV.  I posted what I felt because it was a terrible presentation and for no other reason.  I provided my feedback.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I've watched the presentation, but I never heard the vendor use the word "gluttony".  Why would he use such a word, when trying to sell his product?

I also didn't hear anyone choking on a shake, so maybe I missed something.  I watched the presentation with two hosts and the vendor and one host would take a bite, while the other talked.  Were you watching a different presentation?

Esteemed Contributor

The post is a complete lie and fabrication. 

I watched the presentation real time.

I subsequently viewed a video.

This event of calling hosts gluttons never occurred and no such words were said by a guest to a host.

The hosts were never called gluttons.

A tissue of lies.