Super Contributor

C'mon ladies stop it! You're relating someone not missing Shawn to the thuggery unrest in the US now??? Why is it ok for anyone to display the pleasure in someone or something and NOT ok to say something otherwise. No one is bashing her. It's the true facts on how WE feel. Just like your devotion is how you feel. Your trying to bully people for their opinion. And yes bully. Actually bullying is what's going on now in the US, a firm of it. Trying to shut the other voices down. Grow up and take a chill pill. It's a BLOG!!!!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Shawn, for not putting your glasses on the tip of your nose anymore!  You look great, now, with regular glasses!!!

Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  - That's nice of you.  Glad to see there are still good people.

Super Contributor

Yes her thick roots and all

Super Contributor

Similar issues.  For examply, exactly why pro sports athletes never want to leave the game...even with an injury.....they know there is someone younger, faster and better just waiting for a chance to play and take their place.  Just sayin....

Respected Contributor

For a few minutes, she wore her glasses just like regular people do.  I was able to actually watch her.  Then, the glasses came off and went back on at the end of her nose.  I guess she needs them as a prop.  I think she would do just fine without the constant fiddling with those awful specs.  Won't be watching her AT ALL!

Respected Contributor

Look like anybody you know?????

glasses.png

Trusted Contributor

@fortune wrote:

For a few minutes, she wore her glasses just like regular people do.  I was able to actually watch her.  Then, the glasses came off and went back on at the end of her nose.  I guess she needs them as a prop.  I think she would do just fine without the constant fiddling with those awful specs.  Won't be watching her AT ALL!

-----  

Seriously?? Seriously??