Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ @Naturesbeauty  - If people don't like her, they should just pass on this post.  Not necessary to post negativity about a person that you/they don't even really know.

Valued Contributor

@spursfan2  - obviously the person who made this post does appreciate Shawn.  So why stop by and post anything negative?  Just to be negative?

Honored Contributor

@PatriciaG wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ @Naturesbeauty  - If people don't like her, they should just pass on this post.  Not necessary to post negativity about a person that you/they don't even really know.

@PatriciaG  Ok, gotcha. Will not post negativity about people I don't know. Thanks for the advice. Should I delete my post?

Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ - I'm getting a sarcastic tone here?  You do whatever you feel is right and however you would like to be talked about.

Honored Contributor

@PatriciaG wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ - I'm getting a sarcastic tone here?  You do whatever you feel is right and however you would like to be talked about.

@PatriciaG  Think whatever you wish. I will delete my post.

Respected Contributor

It was good to see her back on the air.  She did look good!  The loss of a parent is a difficult situation. After I lost my father, life never seemed the same.  Smiley Sad 

Respected Contributor
Of course, I like Shawn! Otherwise, I wouldn't be opening, much less posting on, a thread titled "Glad To See Shawn."

Anyway, she's zany and a lot of fun. And I, too, am happy to see her.

What worries you masters you.
Trusted Contributor
Oh, brother, some people are just not very nice...
Honored Contributor

Beautiful host, wife, and mom!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Contributor

FOR YOUR INFORMATION SHAWN WAS HOME ALL THIS TIME BECAUSE HER FATHER PASSED AWAY NOT FOR PLEASURE SHEESH...FOR THE PEOPLE SO DISRESPECTFUL DID YOU EVER HEAR THE SAYING IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY IT AT ALL...THIS IS A BAD TIME FOR SHAWN WHO IS VERY CLOSE TO HER MO AND DAD GIVE IT A BREAK....GET A LIFE...Smiley Sad