Occasional Contributor

Last year I took advantage of QVC's gift card "sale" where they offered maybe $20 off a purchase of $100 (I don't remember the exact amounts).  I did this a couple of times and it was beneficial.  Any idea how often this is done or if it might be done again?  I feel I caught it randomly mentioned and don't want to miss it if happens again.  

Honored Contributor

I have done this a few times, too. I always used the gift cards for myself, and appreciated the savings.  I think it's usually done closer to the winter holidays. 

Honored Contributor

I think @september  is right.

Super Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I think @september  is right.

I bought several this spring at 15 dollars off each 75 card.  Tried to use in the first free shipping day afterwards .  System "wouldn't accept gift cards."

I  phoned Customer Service and was told, "Sorry, glitch in system today won't accept gift cards."

Will try again later but apprehensive.

Honored Contributor

People have reported having so much trouble with those gift cards, I'd be afraid to tie up my money in them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Gift card discount

[ Edited ]

Agree with @Kachina624 .  As much as I appreciate a good savings, I'm hesitant to purchase these cards due to reported issues when attempting to use them.

Respected Contributor

I've bought several of the gift cards through QVC and have received the bonus credit. I've never had a problem redeeming the credit or using the gift cards.

Super Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I've bought several of the gift cards through QVC and have received the bonus credit. I've never had a problem redeeming the credit or using the gift cards.

Thanks.  Your post makes me feel better!

Super Contributor

I am pleased to report that today I have successfully used two of the discounted gift cards.   I'm once again a happy QVC customer.