New Contributor

Does anyone know if QVC is doing the $25 gift card bonus with the purchase of a $100 gift card this year?  I know it's usually this time of the month and want to make sure I don't miss it.  It makes the fact that they don't offer coupons a little bearable.  Thank and take care, Melissa 

Honored Contributor

We have already discussed that on the forums wondering the same thing. If it's not available pretty soon I doubt they will be doing it again this year. Last year I purchased them on 11-16-14.

New Contributor

Thanks for your reply.  I didn't see any newer posts, but then again, I didn't read through them all.  I am sorry if I missed them.  If anything, hopefully qvc will see that we do want the offer back.  Have a great holiday and take care.

Honored Contributor

@jimmiss71 wrote:

Thanks for your reply.  I didn't see any newer posts, but then again, I didn't read through them all.  I am sorry if I missed them.  If anything, hopefully qvc will see that we do want the offer back.  Have a great holiday and take care.

It's ok if you missed the posts. It was several weeks ago. Kind of hard to find some posts on the forums or at least I have a hard time finding some of them. YES QVC WE WANT THE GIFT CARD OFFER PLEASE. LOL!!! Do you think that will help. Enjoy your holidays.