Contributor

Re: Getting sick of watching QVC

SAME OLD PRODUCTS EVERYDAY AND EVERY HOUR. SOOOO OVER IT.

Respected Contributor

I watch an occasional program and most often just check the program guide online to see the products of shows I might be interested in. If things sell out, so be it. I don't care for the weekend programming so skip it entirely. It seems they have gone to a pattern of programming like the networks with shows airing the same time each week. I guess they felt this would boost viewing but it shot the diversity of products all to heck.

Respected Contributor

I checked to see what was on a couple times today, it was food everytime. I just now checked the whole day line-up, what a boring mess,lol... I haven't wasted my time there today.

Respected Contributor

I channel surf during commercials just to see if maybe just may there is something I may want to order. Usualy therre is not and if there is it is being presented by a host that is dressed for halloween, speaking a language known only to them, acting like a robot and running around the set so fast I can't keep up soooo I go to ebay and see if the product is there or order on line later. Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

Didn't watch a minute this weekend. Nothing that appealed and the weather was great.  Used to be that because there were interesting (at least interesting to me) items being presented, I would tune in or keep it on in the background, but I don't even do that much any longer.

If I miss something, oh well, I probably didn't need it anyway!

Valued Contributor

I, too, don't watch nearly as much any more.  I do go on line.

Some of the host are down right silly and sooooooooo non-professional.

I use to be in front of the TV on Monday nights.  Now most of the shows are so boring and silly.

Lori Goldstein and Amy.  Lori: "She is so comfy."  "She is so soft."  "I did this for the busy lady."

Amy: "I'm going to climb into this top."  "This is so easy to climb in to."

Shawn is another chapter. 

Some of the younger (in age) host may have a wonderful out of QVC life, but they don't know how to be professional.

Most, are good family caregivers, and some are great at trav eling. 

It is very hard to watch the Q these days.

I don't know how much longer Lori can keep the Q afloat.

Q, needs to improve the team.  Let Alberti host PM Style, and some of the day time shows.

I bet if the Q moved some of the host around they would see sales jump in a lot of their shows.

Judith Ripka is another over the top, too many shows.

The reason we are seeing so many of the same ole, same ole, is that no one is buying as much.  The Q needs to move inventory.

Management could do a new makeover, too.

Now I'm getting off of my ban wagon.

Valued Contributor

I stopped watching QVC, even the couple of shows I really liked.

It's amazing but I don't miss it, and no longer have to be annoyed by the hosts!!!   I was finding that I didn't use or like so many of the products and was bored with it all.  I was tired of the ridiculous behavior of some hosts.

I am saving $$ (yahoo!).  I do look at website, did recently order 1 item on easy pay. 

I really don't buy much since retiring and the B&M stores have what I need at better pricing.  I was tired of the S/H costs, esp to return and the crazy high prices of SusanGraver!

Esteemed Contributor

So, don't watch it! I have not watched QVC for many years. No great loss for me.

Trusted Contributor

@theresa wrote:

Lately I'm getting sick of watching the Q.   It seems to be the same products.  For the past couple of months, I haven't ordered nearly as much and I appreciate not getting a $250 cc bill.  Anyone else feel this way? 

Me too. I don't even leave it on for background noise like I used to. Same ol stuff, same ol vendors, and hosts who act way over-the-top, or all the "uhs" and "ums" when they speak gets on your nerves. I haven't purchased anything in months. I do shop from the other tv sales shows and I like their hosts too.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Regular Contributor

I'm getting sick of the constant repeat of items, themes + vendors. If it isn't Wen it's Nick Chavez. If it isn't Maria McCool/Calista products its the bald guy showing a tool similiar to Calista...ugh.

If I see one more couch orotector or blanket I will scream! Plus all these "shows" highlighting Hosts + their picks is annoying and that Dennis Basso + Gili gal.....what a turn off!

Bring back the old Q and stop making the hosts TV stars...if Carolyn Gracie name drops  "my friend and good pal Ellen" one more time...