Esteemed Contributor

Re: Getting Real with Leah Williams

[ Edited ]

Leah is one of the most  BEAUTIFUL, and enjoyable hosts, with an infectious smile. I applaud her, and wish her much success on her wellness journey. It's not easy, but she appears to be winning, and has a genuine quality that shines from within.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

While I agree that Leah is very pretty, I found myself looking at her hands mostly.   She has beautiful hands with long fingers that aren't arthritic looking, no big knuckles.  She probably could be a hand model.  Her manicure is always perfect when I've seen her through the years....although not much lately.  I rarely watch QVC anymore.  Too much impulse buying and expensive returns.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for sharing. She looks great. I am so glad she did this You can tell she’s much happier. Excess weight is not good for anyone. I power walk 3-5 miles 6 days a week. It keeps me healthy and able to maintain my weight. I suspect she may have gone on WW which is a healthy way to lose weight.
Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99. You do not have to starve yourself to
lose weigh and in fact it is the worse thing you can do abd will have the opposite effect. I believe Leah did exactly what she said
Valued Contributor

Why didn't Leah say what she did when everyone was speculating? I don't doubt how she lost weight, but agree she had to have eaten close to nothing to have lost so much so fast.
Honored Contributor

I lost 40 pounds in 6 months by curbing my appetite and eating sensibly and walking. Three small meals with sensible food. Drink of the day was always water.

Honored Contributor

@AngelLove2 wrote:
Why didn't Leah say what she did when everyone was speculating? I don't doubt how she lost weight, but agree she had to have eaten close to nothing to have lost so much so fast.

Why is Leah bound by anyone's requests for answers to something so personal to her?  She has absolutely no obligation to reveal anything.  As it is, she discusses it at her time, at her decision.  She never had to say anything.  That's the way it should be for anyone.

Esteemed Contributor

Exactly......I think that because some hosts over share on a lot of personal  life details, viewers may expect that everyone should do the same.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@AngelLove2 wrote:

Why is Leah bound by anyone's requests for answers to something so personal to her?  She has absolutely no obligation to reveal anything.  As it is, she discusses it at her time, at her decision.  She never had to say anything.  That's the way it should be for anyone.

@Caaareful Shopper, not to mention she did say several times she cut out some of her favorite foods and was watching what she ate and moved more. The problem was, there were many who didn't want to believe that and still don't.

I don't get the comments that she lost weight so fast.  She didn't lose the weight that fast.  It was gradually coming off.  People lose weight at different rates.  I lost 104+ pounds in 1 year.  So 40 in Leah's time frame doesn't seem excessive to me.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting the video. It was nice hearing from Leah on this topic which I think is something that many of us may struggle with. 

Very inspirational in my point of view.