Occasional Contributor

Get social with Pat and Jayne....

This repeated interruption of the program to go and check the comments on Facebook is so unnecessary and annoying!!! Not to mention the little music that comes up every time the word ''gift'' gets mentioned! It's going to be a long way until Christmas!

Super Contributor

Re: Get social with Pat and Jayne....

That's why I don't watch.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if there is anyone who actually enjoys the Facebook segments.

Honored Contributor

The one and only time I tried to participate in a live social media on-air thing was during ITKWD. I had a question about the product. Simple question. It was never addressed because (1) presumably they knew I wouldn't like the answer, and (2) they were too busy with literally pages and pages and pages of fluffy kitty and puppy pix and pet parent talk. On a cooking show. It clearly demonstrated to me that there is zero actual value in the whole social media thing except to make those participating feel all warm & fuzzy about QVC and the host. Ewww.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Everyone should email in complaints. This forum board does no good for complaints. QVC is becoming very unwatchable to me. With the "social board" up & the crazy hosts behavior.... If I turn it on & see an interest of mine, I might watch for few minutes. Honestly there are such few hosts I can stand to watch, I don't bother anymore.

Regular Contributor

If I wanted to know what was being said on facebook I would go there myself.

What gets me are the shows where they waste a host on the facebook chat and that host is constantly interrupting the show. Like Courtney does on PM Style. How can she chat with people on facebook when they have her constantly interrupting the program?

Honored Contributor

On 11/10/2014 insomniac said:

I sure don't like the FaceBook on QVC. I've cut my watching and buying down to practically nothing. (Courtney is the most annoying.)

Super Contributor

It is so annoying. Why waste time with that drivel when you could be presenting product? I agree with KDenn who said if she wanted to know what was happening on facebook, she would go to facebook. The most annoying of all is when, in anticipation of presenting an item later in the show, they read customer reviews without saying what the item is. Is that supposed to work us up into a frenzied state of curiosity? Just present the item!
Occasional Contributor

I also don't care for the Facebook board. Often they are pointing at things that are too small for us to see! A waste of time in my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

I wondered that too!! I don't get the whole "Facebook" thing at all!! I can't imagine why anyone would respond to the Q's ridiculous Facebook questions. Really, who cares what the "Facebookies" write???