Honored Contributor

I agree - Gary is quite good.  When he first came on, I was like "why do they need this guy?"  But I've come to appreciate him.

Valued Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@Chopsmom wrote:

@sunsetbeach wrote:

I agree Gary does an excellent job when he is on.  No matter which host he is with, I find him sincere. I do think Tess is to give him a break, because I'm sure he has lots more duties with Denim & Co. than just being an on air rep.  Also, I know many hate it, but I like the squirrels and the 2 new today named Pine Cone were cute!

I totally agree.  

@Chopsmom    He is a very pleasant man.  I don't feel pressured to buy.  Tess is a nice addition....

That's it exactly!  

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Puppy Lips   I was with you until you just had to add a totally unnecessary and totally unrelatred slam to your post.  

@millieshops Just saying..... it could be worse, lol.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I, too, enjoy Gary very much and was one of the reasons I came to shop with QVC many years ago.

Trusted Contributor

I'm probably wrong, but I remember that QVC introduced another "assistant" for Gary to fill in for him occasionally.  This was a few years ago, and I don't remember her name.  I think it was also on a day that D&Co had the TSV.  It is a long day on TSV day for the rep.

I also remember a number of years ago Carolyn Pollack introduced an assistant they planned to have appear on air to substitute for Carolyn when Carolyn wasn't able to.  Don't remember her name, either, and I never saw that young woman fill in for Carolyn.

Anyone else remember this?

Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips Gary is a cool tool

Respected Contributor

@sunsetbeach wrote:

I agree Gary does an excellent job when he is on.  No matter which host he is with, I find him sincere. I do think Tess is to give him a break, because I'm sure he has lots more duties with Denim & Co. than just being an on air rep.  Also, I know many hate it, but I like the squirrels and the 2 new today named Pine Cone were cute!

I also enjoy the squirrels.  I bought the squirrel shirt this summer.   

Super Contributor

The squirrel thing is a bit much. For me, anyway.

Respected Contributor

I think Gary is very calm, knowledgable, kind and really does a good job explaning his product without being over the top. I really like him.

Honored Contributor

Im a Gary fan also and I have several pieces of D&Co and all are of good quality and fit well.  Like any other clothing there are items I dont care for but other ladies like them.  Something for everyone.

To me Gary is sincere and tries to produce what fans ask for.  I dont mind the squirrels at all, they bring a smile and I can always use a smile.

Tess was introduced several months ago and Gary said then it was to help him out because it was getting to much for him alone.  So there are no rumors to be spread.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)