Valued Contributor

I watched some of the Denim and Co show this morning with Carolyn and I thought Gary looked great in light blue v neck sweater, collared shirt and jeans. I know he is too old school for some but I so appreciate his sincere, kind manner, always respectful to the hosts and callers. 

I wonder if the introduction of Tess is to pave the way for Gary’s scaling back at some point.( Not trying to start a rumor. ) She seems very nice as well.

Valued Contributor

I agree Gary does an excellent job when he is on.  No matter which host he is with, I find him sincere. I do think Tess is to give him a break, because I'm sure he has lots more duties with Denim & Co. than just being an on air rep.  Also, I know many hate it, but I like the squirrels and the 2 new today named Pine Cone were cute!

Respected Contributor

I am a Gary fan, too.  Always professional, informative, and even-keeled.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunsetbeach wrote:

I agree Gary does an excellent job when he is on.  No matter which host he is with, I find him sincere. I do think Tess is to give him a break, because I'm sure he has lots more duties with Denim & Co. than just being an on air rep.  Also, I know many hate it, but I like the squirrels and the 2 new today named Pine Cone were cute!

@sunsetbeach Okay, I was with you until ..... you got to the squirrels.  Count me among those who think it is stupid.  Beyond stupid, actually.  But whatever.  At least they are not her "dancing daughter squirrels," lol.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I noticed most designers have secondary spokesperson for the brand.  Perhaps the Q requires it so no scheduled show would have to be cancelled due to the designer (e.g. Goben, Graver, etc.) becoming ill or other personal issues.

Trusted Contributor

I like Gary too, at first the squirrel thing was cute, but enough is enough, Carolyn seems to be the one who overly does it, tone it down some.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips   I was with you until you just had to add a totally unnecessary and totally unrelatred slam to your post.  

Valued Contributor

@sunsetbeach wrote:

I totally agree.  

Honored Contributor

@nevergivesup ITA.  I hope he does not leave.  I enjoy his presentations along with Carolyn AND the squirrels.  They are all part of the package so if you watch know that it's expected.

Trusted Contributor

@Chopsmom wrote:

@sunsetbeach wrote:

I totally agree.  

@Chopsmom    He is a very pleasant man.  I don't feel pressured to buy.  Tess is a nice addition....