Esteemed Contributor

I'm looking forward to it.......anyone else?  Hope they have some nice garden decorations.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm looking forward to it. I always learn something new. I like to see what's new for both the gardens and the tools. Any product that can make some of these tasks less of a hassle to accomplish is numnber one in my book. I'm hoping to find a few plants to replace a few bare spots.

Contributor

It's the same old stuff every year! Plants that are shipped to you that DO NOT grow.

Most of the reviews on the Roberta's and the Cottage Farms are only  2 or 3 stars. 

A whole day of this is not necessary IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

YES!!!!   (but I'll miss it because I'm on a committee to plan our local garden show so I'll be in meetings in the morning and painting scenery in the afternoon)  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden day on Tuesday

[ Edited ]

I'm looking forward to Garden Day too.  It'll be a nice diversion from the impact of the cold winter as well as boring fashion shows.  Any plants I received from Cottage Farms and Roberta's have performed well for me and I don't have an expert green thumb.

By the way, according to the program guide today on Q2,  Cottage Farms has a show

on at 3pm with Mary Beth.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Frequent Contributor

Will miss seeing Phillip Watson on Cottage Farms..... always liked watching his presentations.

Esteemed Contributor

I’m looking forward to it!

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Besides the fact it’s 30 degrees here, I don’t understand why people order plants from Q. My Lowe’s is down the street, load the back of my car & go home and plant...preferably after the freeze is over.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Garden day on Tuesday

[ Edited ]

Love to watch. But buy from my local Proven Winner's nursery. They have the full-time, year-round staff who are always available to help if I need something specific in the landscape or something my lawncare service doesn't have on hand. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Besides the fact it’s 30 degrees here, I don’t understand why people order plants from Q. My Lowe’s is down the street, load the back of my car & go home and plant...preferably after the freeze is over.

@Shanus

You must miss the part where they say they will be shipped at the proper time for planting.

Keepin' it real.