Respected Contributor

Awwwwww! They're so adorable. The little girl looks happy to be a big sister.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor
On 5/30/2014 BillyBob20 said:

So cute Smiley Happy.

Here's a link to more photos of Gabrielle's photo shoot with her family:

http://betherisman.com/BEPBlog/?p=4760

What a beautiful family and such cute children!

Respected Contributor

OMG.

SOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Smiley Happy

ETA: the whole family is so photogenic. I'm jealous! Smiley Happy

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

Beautiful babies! Best of health and luck to all.

Respected Contributor

They are so cute.

Honored Contributor

They are gorgeous!

Esteemed Contributor

They are really cute!!!

Super Contributor
Such gorgeous babies. Is was getting annoyed with the constant coverage of Amy's pregnancy. She's not toe only pregnant one! However I checked out her blog and she too had an absolutely gorgeous girl. I guess we moms are just softies for babies. They should have the hosts bring their babies on air and we wouldn't be so critical! Of course that would leave Lisa in the dust. I don't think Carolyn or Antonella have kids but they have the next best thing! Animals! Why don't I trust childless animal less people? It is very hard to live that way without being a narcissus, I was like that once.
Valued Contributor
On 5/31/2014 Nikalette said: Such gorgeous babies. Is was getting annoyed with the constant coverage of Amy's pregnancy. She's not toe only pregnant one! However I checked out her blog and she too had an absolutely gorgeous girl. I guess we moms are just softies for babies. They should have the hosts bring their babies on air and we wouldn't be so critical! Of course that would leave Lisa in the dust. I don't think Carolyn or Antonella have kids but they have the next best thing! Animals! Why don't I trust childless animal less people? It is very hard to live that way without being a narcissus, I was like that once.

Nikalette:

Antointella has two children, maybe three, and Carolyn often refers to her husband's children and grandchildren as her own. I don't get what you're saying about not trusting childless animal less people...if that's the choice someone makes, that's the choice they make. It's not hard to live with your own choices and I don't understand what narcissism has to do with it but if that's the way you feel, that's the way you feel.

Maria

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely beautiful children! I wish them all the best.