Trusted Contributor

How adorable!

Super Contributor

Thanks for sharing those pictures with us. just love those chubby cheeks on the little girl.

Contributor
Oh my, how sweet!
Honored Contributor
On 5/31/2014 curlywhitedog said:
On 5/31/2014 Nikalette said: Such gorgeous babies. Is was getting annoyed with the constant coverage of Amy's pregnancy. She's not toe only pregnant one! However I checked out her blog and she too had an absolutely gorgeous girl. I guess we moms are just softies for babies. They should have the hosts bring their babies on air and we wouldn't be so critical! Of course that would leave Lisa in the dust. I don't think Carolyn or Antonella have kids but they have the next best thing! Animals! Why don't I trust childless animal less people? It is very hard to live that way without being a narcissus, I was like that once.

Nikalette:

Antointella has two children, maybe three, and Carolyn often refers to her husband's children and grandchildren as her own. I don't get what you're saying about not trusting childless animal less people...if that's the choice someone makes, that's the choice they make. It's not hard to live with your own choices and I don't understand what narcissism has to do with it but if that's the way you feel, that's the way you feel.

Maria

I think Antonella has three--one boy and two girls. Hers are high school/college age, I think.

Regular Contributor
On 6/3/2014 annabellethecat said:

I'm curious. Does anyone know what kind of job her husband does? When does she come back to QVC? Does anyone know?

Not sure what her husband does. As for her return back to QVC if we count 12 weeks (how long she said she was going to take off) from the day she gave birth (May 6th), it should put her back to work on July 29th.