Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,702
Registered: ‎08-22-2013

I like Gabrielle too, but I can't take her voice for very long so I usually don't watch her shows. Hope she finds a spot with the Q that will show case talents where she doesn't have to do a lot of speaking. Love Elise Ivy, that girl needs her own show, she actually trains for marathons and has been a fitness trainer. Elise should be doing all the fitness shows IMO. I like Katie too and will spend time watching her shows. Why they didn't give CC that PM STYLE show I will never know. Was not a LR fan, but those of you who loved LR so much you should be wondering the same thing, remember she was LRs side kick. CC is a much better fashion host than LR ever was and doesn't tick anyone off with shallow, juvenile comments about weight, height and body type. Even if LR meant to be self deprecating I knew she was talking about the masses.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,001
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

I like Gabrielle she is a good host---professional and pleasant to watch.....and a good sense of style too....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,001
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

@blackhole99 wrote:

I like Gabrielle too, but I can't take her voice for very long so I usually don't watch her shows. Hope she finds a spot with the Q that will show case talents where she doesn't have to do a lot of speaking. Love Elise Ivy, that girl needs her own show, she actually trains for marathons and has been a fitness trainer. Elise should be doing all the fitness shows IMO. I like Katie too and will spend time watching her shows. Why they didn't give CC that PM STYLE show I will never know. Was not a LR fan, but those of you who loved LR so much you should be wondering the same thing, remember she was LRs side kick. CC is a much better fashion host than LR ever was and doesn't tick anyone off with shallow, juvenile comments about weight, height and body type. Even if LR meant to be self deprecating I knew she was talking about the masses.


@blackhole99 

 

Everyone has their own opinion about hosts but no no no...NOT Courtney Cason for PM Style....Why?

 

1.  On a kitchen show she put a colander on her head and danced around...

 

2.  On a Halston Show she took the sleeves of a blouse and made them dance....and acted silly throughout the show...

 

3.  She kept Bob Mackie waiting while she went on and on with her own silly personal story.....

 

I do like Katie and Elise as hosts...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,012
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@Spurt   I totally agree with your comments about CC.  She was another one that made so many errors, etc.  I do think she did well on Beauty Channel.  Now if she is back on QVC regular channel (I guess), I hope they don't try to make her into another "diva."   Elise was great on the Beauty Channel too.  I notice when she is on Shawn's show on Fridays, she speaks calmly and doesn't try to take over the show.   Gabrielle is well-informed, but the voice is a problem.   I don't know why QVC doesn't notice this when they hire hosts.  Dave James (who they let go) had an excellent speaking voice as does Carolyn, David a few others.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,702
Registered: ‎08-22-2013

@Spurt wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

I like Gabrielle too, but I can't take her voice for very long so I usually don't watch her shows. Hope she finds a spot with the Q that will show case talents where she doesn't have to do a lot of speaking. Love Elise Ivy, that girl needs her own show, she actually trains for marathons and has been a fitness trainer. Elise should be doing all the fitness shows IMO. I like Katie too and will spend time watching her shows. Why they didn't give CC that PM STYLE show I will never know. Was not a LR fan, but those of you who loved LR so much you should be wondering the same thing, remember she was LRs side kick. CC is a much better fashion host than LR ever was and doesn't tick anyone off with shallow, juvenile comments about weight, height and body type. Even if LR meant to be self deprecating I knew she was talking about the masses.


@blackhole99 

 

Everyone has their own opinion about hosts but no no no...NOT Courtney Cason for PM Style....Why?

 

1.  On a kitchen show she put a colander on her head and danced around...

 

2.  On a Halston Show she took the sleeves of a blouse and made them dance....and acted silly throughout the show...

 

3.  She kept Bob Mackie waiting while she went on and on with her own silly personal story.....

 

I do like Katie and Elise as hosts...


@Spurt  I wish I would have seen those shows, but I doubt it would have changed my mind about her. The woman knows how to wear and present clothes IMO. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,001
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: Gabrielle Kerr

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

I like Gabrielle too, but I can't take her voice for very long so I usually don't watch her shows. Hope she finds a spot with the Q that will show case talents where she doesn't have to do a lot of speaking. Love Elise Ivy, that girl needs her own show, she actually trains for marathons and has been a fitness trainer. Elise should be doing all the fitness shows IMO. I like Katie too and will spend time watching her shows. Why they didn't give CC that PM STYLE show I will never know. Was not a LR fan, but those of you who loved LR so much you should be wondering the same thing, remember she was LRs side kick. CC is a much better fashion host than LR ever was and doesn't tick anyone off with shallow, juvenile comments about weight, height and body type. Even if LR meant to be self deprecating I knew she was talking about the masses.


@blackhole99 

 

Everyone has their own opinion about hosts but no no no...NOT Courtney Cason for PM Style....Why?

 

1.  On a kitchen show she put a colander on her head and danced around...

 

2.  On a Halston Show she took the sleeves of a blouse and made them dance....and acted silly throughout the show...

 

3.  She kept Bob Mackie waiting while she went on and on with her own silly personal story.....

 

I do like Katie and Elise as hosts...


@Spurt  I wish I would have seen those shows, but I doubt it would have changed my mind about her. The woman knows how to wear and present clothes IMO. 


@blackhole99 

 

I totally agree with you she has style and knows fashion and she looks great in what she wears........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,840
Registered: ‎05-23-2010

I was wondering where she has been. I miss her. She is a great host.

Contributor
Posts: 36
Registered: ‎10-23-2010

goodness, I can't stand to watch her.  She is so phoney acting.  She's awkward and unsure sounding..

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,907
Registered: ‎03-28-2016

@Seesaw wrote:

goodness, I can't stand to watch her.  She is so phoney acting.  She's awkward and unsure sounding..


 

 

@Seesaw: Gabrielle... Awkward??? Phoney acting????  Hmmm...

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,561
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
I enjoy Gabrielle and Courtney. I do see Gabrielle frequently during prime time in Q2. For me, Courtney is good with fashion and food shows. She is young and brings a different perspective especially with fashion.