Honored Contributor

I was so glad I caught this-Gabriella was so cute and funny doing the Karaoke. She was having so much fun and that vendor was cute too. I could just see them at a family gathering doing this.

I think what makes her so enjoyable when I do see her is she acts like herself, not acting

or being so aware of how she is performing.

Thanks Gabriella!

(E230529 magnavox microphone-if you want to watch)

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I have always enjoyed her but never see her anymore.I wish she was on regular Q.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @on the bay. With the item number I went to Q, but the host is

Kristine Zell, breaking down Jingle Bells and We wish you a Merry Christmas.

Looks like a fun toy for kids and adults.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I have always enjoyed her but never see her anymore.I wish she was on regular Q.

@dex  Gabrielle is on the main channel.  She is paired with either Katie McGee or Dan Hughes, 3 or 4 times a week in the early morning shows.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@threecees-

Well that's sad. This morning the video showed Gabriella when I went to it, and you're right, now it shows Kristine.

Maybe they thought it was all too natural and fun?-I was laughing at her and the fun she was having.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay

I agree, I enjoy Gabrielle she's a wonderful host!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@on the bay

I agree, I enjoy Gabrielle she's a wonderful host!

I agree!

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@threecees wrote:

@threecees-

Well that's sad. This morning the video showed Gabriella when I went to it, and you're right, now it shows Kristine.

Maybe they thought it was all too natural and fun?-I was laughing at her and the fun she was having.

@on the bay - QVC always updates its product videos with the most recently filmed presentation; I'm sure Gabrielle was great!

Respected Contributor

Shoot!  I missed it too.