New Contributor

Re: Gaaaaah! Xmas in July...

Exactly what I said to my husband.  It's 90 deg out and there they are on QVC standing in front of a Christmas tree and the host is wearing a jacket.  Also, I always watch ITKWD except when it is all food (very over-priced food at that).  Turned it right off.  I want my kitchen gadgets.

Trusted Contributor

I love it because I love Christmas!  It's as simple as that for me! I have several grandchildren and some new babies in the family so I did get some early shopping done yesterday!!  Thanks QVC!! Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

I love the Christmas shows......getting so much of my gift shopping completed.

Thanks QVC!

Respected Contributor

Didn't watch the Q at all yesterday, except to see what food items they were selling. 212.00 for a Martha Stewart prime rib? And on easy pay? Eat for Christmas and take 6 months to pay for it. Really?

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

I always wonder who is buying all this JUNK  QVC sells for Xmas?  It is absolute junk!

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I always wonder who is buying all this JUNK  QVC sells for Xmas?  It is absolute junk!

It's all junk??? Hmmmm...I don't know about thatSmiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Thanks for your opinion.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden I'm guessing some of the same people who buy anything else QVC sells. Why do you say it is junk? Because it is Christmas stuff? What about the things you buy from QVC is that included in this junk also? I can assure you that none of the items I have purchased for my holiday decorating are junk to me. I purchased the Hallmark flocked tree last year and it is beautiful. My first artificial tree and I loved it. So to answer your question I am one of those who are buying.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden.  No need to 'wonder'.  The threads are right here on this board of people purchasing. 

I always wonder how people can post such mean posts. Boggles the mind at some of the things I see posted on these forums.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden  Why don't you just say how you feel?

Junk,huh? Smiley Wink