Esteemed Contributor

All that complained about variety , I hope your watching today.  Great variety being shown!

Honored Contributor

Re: GREAT VARIETY ON Q TODAY!

It is nice they are listening and catching up to what the other channels are doing.  Mary Beth looks lovely today.  Her dress is cute.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

All that complained about variety , I hope your watching today.  Great variety being shown!

You're kidding, right... ?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Mary Beth did look great today!  Hope she is feeling 100% again.

and for me....I agree that today I was happy about shopping at QVC again...made 3 purchases...and not one of them was the TSV , although I would have been happy to purchase it if I didn't already have the products.  

Honored Contributor

I don't see this as variety at all. Mostly fashion/beauty/jewlery, with a couple of cleaning shows thrown in.

Variety would look like this.

In one 24 hour period, they would show one hour of each of these things, in this order:

fashion, cooking, handbags, home decor, beauty, linen show, shoes, cleaning products, CIJ, jewelry, food, gardening/outdoor, then repeat shows in each category for the second twelve hours of the day.

That would be true variety.

Esteemed Contributor

Some people are never happy!

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was a nice variety of products. I actually tuned in several times to see what was on.

Respected Contributor

The fact that this is a thread title tells me it is rare enough it has to be pointed out. 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Some people are never happy!

I know... Right... Just imagine, wanting to actually enjoy shopping... Go figure...

Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...