Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt 

Well Qurate reports their 3rd quarter earnings on Monday, November 11th and one analyst report I read expects earnings and revenue will be down.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/analysts-estimate-qurate-retail-qrtea-153003994.html

I'm sure there will be a lot of spin doctoring by Qurate tomorrow too.

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

@Spurt 

Well Qurate reports their 3rd quarter earnings on Monday, November 11th and one analyst report I read expects earnings and revenue will be down.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/analysts-estimate-qurate-retail-qrtea-153003994.html

I'm sure there will be a lot of spin doctoring by Qurate tomorrow too.

@TY 

Thanks for reminding me about this.....The official press conference results came out...and I posted the results on another thread.....As you said, not looking good....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

I too was a huge fan of AM Style every Saturday morning.  I watched every minute of it.  This past Saturday, Smile Actives came on so I switched the channel thinking I'd go back after a bit.  I actually forgot to go back to AM style!  Enough said.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette 

@Krimpette wrote:

With all the clothes they have to offer, why so much air time for CuddleDuds?  

The problem is they keep showing them, but don,t ship them.  They stay in process for weeks.  I then get a email, not QVC FAULT, VENDORS FAULT NOT SHIPPING.  THE other emails said problems with QVC shipping.  QVC will tell you anything, the Team who doesn,t know from the hole in the ground.

Valued Contributor
I gave up getting my Cuddleduds @ QVC, I get mine at Kohls now.
Respected Contributor

The Josie Maran sugar nonsense gimmick...

Just take ANY lotion you currently have too much of, add some table sugar, mix it up and use it in the shower. Tub will get slippery so watch out!!!!

Or, use it just like they show ...with a washcloth.....When your arms achieve the suppleness of a baby's butt, you know you've done enough....spend the rest of the day rubbing your cheek on your soft arm!!!!!

Cost: about 20 cents.

You can put some lotion in an old jar (clean of course) add table sugar, and you now have a 60.00 tub of sugar gimmick to apply to your skin!

QVC...call me. Sugar is related to cooking so I can be on right after Mark Charles with his ENDLESS display of shears on ITKWD!!

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Othereeeen 

@Othereeeen wrote:

The Josie Maran sugar nonsense gimmick...

Just take ANY lotion you currently have too much of, add some table sugar, mix it up and use it in the shower. Tub will get slippery so watch out!!!!

Or, use it just like they show ...with a washcloth.....When your arms achieve the suppleness of a baby's butt, you know you've done enough....spend the rest of the day rubbing your cheek on your soft arm!!!!!

Cost: about 20 cents.

You can put some lotion in an old jar (clean of course) add table sugar, and you now have a 60.00 tub of sugar gimmick to apply to your skin!

QVC...call me. Sugar is related to cooking so I can be on right after Mark Charles with his ENDLESS display of shears on ITKWD!!

Thanks!

You are so right..  45 years ago, I saw a lady with beautiful skin.  She was 55.  I asked her what she used on her face.  She said, table sugar and water.  This was 45 years ago.

For aches and pains my grandmother used Epsom salts in her bath.  They didn,t take showers then.  When I ache I do the same thing with added essential oil from the health store.  Yet today they sell little balls of perfumed epsom salt for a fortune.  Our grandmother knew these things, but didn,t know how to Market them