Contributor

GILI shipping is 8.47 on the micro bag - huh?

A-265139 with Shipping of $8.47 ???? What's up. Yes, I love the camo leather but why do I have to feel bad about paying so much shipping and handling when QVC has gone to a new scheme of shipping and handling. Either charge me the correct price and the lower shipping and handling that will not be refunded if I have to return the item or stop with the up and down and all around shipping and handling amounts. Enough to drive a shopper nuts.

Honored Contributor

Re: GILI shipping is 8.47 on the micro bag - huh?

I agree. If you want to return the bag, it will cost about $18 for the privilege. And there's been discussion on another thread re. Iphone 6 and 6 Plus owners. The 6 apparently will only fit without the case, and the 6 Plus not at all. Let the buyer beware!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I agree. If you want to return the bag, it will cost about $18 for the privilege. And there's been discussion on another thread re. Iphone 6 and 6 Plus owners. The 6 apparently will only fit without the case, and the 6 Plus not at all. Let the buyer beware! ......Sorry for the double-post. Darn Ipad!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I don't believe bags were included in the new reduced shipping prices.