Honored Contributor

Re: GET THE POSTING ISSUE FIXED

@NickNack wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SeaMaiden   Do you know if they ever made this site secure? That's a very important issue for a site w/ my payment info. 

@Shanus   There's a padlock before the address in my browser window, which means it's secure.  It has always been a secure website.

@NickNack   When I started on the forums years ago, security was an issue that was addressed by many threads. 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@MrSour wrote:

it's possible you are being targeted for your posts not being what they want to hear. Twitter is good for this

In case you were being serious here, @MrSour , no one is being targeted. I have noticed the same problem.

But unlike the OP, I just roll with it.

@suzyQ3   I'm obviously "rolling with it".

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Has it been over a week that some of us have experienced issues posting replies, ❤️s, getting on the site or being sent back to the sign in page? It's not which device I'm on...tried my IPad, cell and desk top to experiment. It happens on all of them. 

Yes, QVC's site may be busier this time of year. Well, all sites have more business now and I have no problem being "closed out". If Amazon & other online sites can handle the Christmas rush, prepare for it, maybe Q should have foreseen a problem and revamp their I.T. dept. so we can not only be on the forums, but shop if needed. 

This is an ongoing problem. I don't have it any time of year on any site. There have been times here, I've just signed out because I was disgusted and frustrated. Talk about bad for the bottom line?  

Yes, I spoke to CS who referred me to their "online computer dept.". Yep, they have one...not sure how many folks are at the desks, but definitely need to review their system. Their response was "We're on it". Well, let's see how much longer this inconvenience lasts. 

If you don't hear from me for hours, days...not sick or on vacation. I just got fed up and gave up. 

I've found the above response is getting popular with companies to get people off the phone quickly, but means nothing.