Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon Yes, I agree Sandra is painful to watch.  And NEVER has she EVER said what size in anything she wears.  Why is that?  Most of the other hosts say what size they are wearing.

OK, maybe I missed it, however, I have sat through many of her excrutiating presentations just waiting for her to tell me what size jeans or tops she had on.  Reason being, I think she may be similar to me in size but hard to tell from a TV or laptop screen.  But nooooooo, did not happen. Cat Frustrated

Valued Contributor

Can't imagine ever watching a D&Co show. I find Gary to be extremely ill-fitted in the role of a "designer.". He completely lacks style himself and is clearly clueless. This clothing is beyond awful and cheap looking. I don't know a single person who would wear anything from this line. Women in the Northeast certainly are not.

This clothing is mass-produced at little cost and being sold with a 500% markup! A cheaply made, ugly top fo $60? 

Valued Contributor

NO ONE wears this clothing w/ the exception of Carolyn!

Frequent Contributor

it would be nice to replace Carolyn with someone who has the same body type and style aesthetic as she did.  With that said Mary D might be close, I like her with Kim Gravel too.

Super Contributor

WHO CARES 

Respected Contributor

I find that Gary seems to be much, much more relaxed with most of the hosts he is now paired with.  Likely for a variety of reasons, in my opinion. 

LOL!   LOL!!

Honored Contributor

I like Pat, Leah,  Mary & Jayne B.  I'm not a fan of Sandra's.

Super Contributor

@Kallena wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SweetSpice    I think Mary works best with Gary and he seems to like her too.  Mary has a sense of humor and personality, both of which Sandra is lacking.  They may just rotate hosts.

I would love to see Gary and Mary working together....I think they would make a great team.

Sandra always looks like she's about to cry.

Esteemed Contributor
I think the host should actually like & wear D&C. I don’t think any really do?
Respected Contributor

It's  television. 

All make believe. 

Not the real world.