Valued Contributor
I loved watching “Garolyn.” I personally enjoyed Carolyn and Gary together. I also enjoy “Broben,” the pairing of Jayne Brown and Gary. And this past Tuesday, I thought Mary Beth and Gary were very good as “Gary Beth Roeben.”
Contributor

Occasional Contributor

Sweetspice... agreed.  Ali is ok but cuts Gary off at the quick.  🙁

Valued Contributor

I felt bad for Gary today. He was paired with motor-mouth, mini me Jane 2.0 who just would not shut up. At one point he asked if they could get back to the shirt, or something like that.  

Super Contributor

I liked Gary with Carolyn. Most of the hosts I can't watch. I really like Jayne Brown and David. Mary Beth, Pat D. and Terri Conn I like and I can take Ali Carr is small doses. I would say Jayne with Gary.

Occasional Contributor

Gary NEEDS to GO!!!!  My goodness, he doesn't have a clue about fashion

Frequent Contributor

I just watched Denim & Co with Gary & Vanessa and really enjoyed both of them.  Vanessa has a cool, get to the poing way about her and I like it.  Vanessa & Gary are my choice as a "team".

Honored Contributor

@Linda0215 wrote:

I felt bad for Gary today. He was paired with motor-mouth, mini me Jane 2.0 who just would not shut up. At one point he asked if they could get back to the shirt, or something like that.  

@Linda0215 , who is that? 

Valued Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Linda0215 wrote:

@Linda0215 , who is that? 

@Tissyanne  Ali Carr I think her name is.  She appears to me to be Jane's successor IF and when Jane ever retires. 

Trusted Contributor

Gary with Julia Cearley today on QVC 2. An absolute breath of fresh air. She just brings this fun energy to any show she hosts. I feel Gary just flat out loves her because she makes him feel young and she's got that californis girl vibe