Respected Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes 

It IS?!?!??!?!

LOL...

New Contributor
Can't you take a joke or is it beyond you what's wrong with the squirrels really get a grip rather see the squirrels then some of those loud obnoxious hosts who think their it with the wine and jokes and loud mouths
Contributor
I'd say no to Mary, she gets too loud & silly...& really can't watch her with LOUDER KIM Gravel! Way to flakey. Can't we just talk normal?
Valued Contributor

I think Gary had become tired of all the squirrel talk an he now seems much more relaxed,and can talk without someone  every minute calling his name and interupting him.

Honored Contributor

@mosky wrote:

I think Gary had become tired of all the squirrel talk an he now seems much more relaxed,and can talk without someone  every minute calling his name and interupting him.

@mosky   I completely agree.  Gary seems more relaxed now.  I remember many times when he forgot to bring his squirrels to the show.  It was always pushed by Carolyn, to the point of embarrassing silliness (my opinion). 

Gary has a good sense of humor and jokes along with the hosts.  I watch the entire Tuesday D&C shows now.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree. Sandra Bennett is one of my favorite hosts. I think she's professional, and calm. She does a great job at presenting. She's one of the most underutilized hosts on QVC. They should really show more of her, and less of some of the others. 

Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

What I miss about Carolyn is that of all the female hosts on QVC she was closest to my body type.  Can't think of anyone else who is.

Monifa? 

Valued Contributor

I vote for Jayne Brown doing Denim & Co. She is of the age to wear it. Mary can get pretty silly sometimes like Shawn and Amy. Jayne sticks to the presentation. Carolyn did a great job but not hurting myself by boycotting. Doesn't help anything.

Frequent Contributor
I agree I think he seems way more relaxed since working with the other hosts. The squirrels were just too weird!!!!
Occasional Contributor

I always reated to Carolyn due to we were about the same size. If it fit her nicely and she said what size she was wearing...it all worked for me. So truthful about sizing and and I have not bought one plant since she was laid off.  The other hosts don't garden and fumble around with names and how to grow.  Amy is awful on Denim&Co.  So many of the other hosts just seem to no nothing about D&C Love GaryC. He kinda looks lost now.