Valued Contributor
I can't watch Sandra either. She's too prissy and talks over others. MBR is a better fit IMO.
Honored Contributor

I came home today just in time to catch the last 10 minutes of Canyon Retreat. Smiley Sad

I wish I had checked the schedule so I could have DVR'd! I was glad to see Tess. IDK if Gary had been on for part of the show or not.

Anyway, as for which host I would like to see with Gary - I think my first choice would be Pat, Jayne, Mary, or Leah.

I like other hosts. I'm just saying the ones "I" think would be the best match for him.  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Pat paired with Gary , was okay , but you could tell he so missed  that squirrel  and all the  jokes  abt those 2 squirrels

Honored Contributor

Re: GARY FROM DENIM & CO.

[ Edited ]

@simplyfriends wrote:

I would like to see Leah host with Gary. 

@simplyfriends She seems awfully perky for him.  

ETA: I just went out and watched a clip and I think Pat is a perfect match.  But I have thought she was outstanding for a long time.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I came home today just in time to catch the last 10 minutes of Canyon Retreat. Smiley Sad

I wish I had checked the schedule so I could have DVR'd! I was glad to see Tess. IDK if Gary had been on for part of the show or not.

Anyway, as for which host I would like to see with Gary - I think my first choice would be Pat, Jayne, Mary, or Leah.

I like other hosts. I'm just saying the ones "I" think would be the best match for him.  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom   Gary seems of have washed his hands of Canyon Retreat.  Yesterday it was mentioned and he didn't even know it was on today.  He obviously now has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I think many if us are not impressed with Tess or the line.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@beach-mom   Gary seems of have washed his hands of Canyon Retreat.  Yesterday it was mentioned and he didn't even know it was on today.  He obviously now has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I think many if us are not impressed with Tess or the line.

@Kachina624 - I haven't seen her that much, but she seems sweet and knowledgeable, with a sense of humor. Of course I'm going by the "kickoff" of the line at the California ranch!

I bought a lot with the first rollout, and I love the colors, so I guess we'll see what comes next in the line. I have hope! 

BTW do you think Gary washed his hands of the line, or did TPTB at QVC do it for him?   Smiley Wink

Contributor

I think Mary Nelson is perfect to pair with Gary.

Respected Contributor

I'm convinced there will be more shake ups at QVC.  Maybe not immediately, but in a few months anyway.  Don't get attached to any hosts or vendors, I guess is what I am trying to verbalize here. 

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Pat paired with Gary , was okay , but you could tell he so missed  that squirrel  and all the  jokes  abt those 2 squirrels

1ea1661b376762e0c06e091806e0e7ee72366860-1.gif