Super Contributor

G.I..L.I./Lisa Robertson Category Is Needed

With the popularity of GILI, LRS and Lisa, in general, I think there should be a new category added. Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Re: G.I..L.I./Lisa Robertson Category Is Needed

Yes, I second this request!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

If that happened, it may send the Lisa bashers into a frenzy. I can only imagine the rude and hurtful messages they would post. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to sabotage the treads. What did Lisa do for them to attack like her like that, steal their boyfriends? The personal attacks are very sad and inappropriate and I wish they would stop.

Esteemed Contributor

I would disagree with your post. Does Lisa annoy me from time to time with some of her presentations, of course. However overall I have no problem with her. She actually makes me laugh quite frequently.

There are too many people that for some reason seem to really hate her. I could just imagine some of the posts if there was a category for her or her GILI line.

Respected Contributor

I think we need 2 more categories but more generic.

AM Style

PM Style

I don't believe the GILI line has proven itself yet. Maybe in years to come if it does stay, that would be a good idea but really it's too early.

Esteemed Contributor

I have not ordered anything from this line and do not particularly like it. The reviews have been mixed maybe that is why there is not category for it as of yet.

Regular Contributor

I would say Lisa has more than proven herself.....Gili is not going anywhere and I predict will only get bigger, better and stronger. The Roma 2 handbag is the beginning of an empire...it is fabulous!!

Respected Contributor

There's no need to keep sub-dividing by brand names.

Reminds me of those nesting dolls.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch on-air but check items online... have not ordered anything from this line either due to the very high prices for a little-known brand.....the quality issues so many have posted also give me pause....

Honored Contributor

Given all the other major house brands appear to have their own board, a Gili board might make a lot of sense.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...